Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Judge seems to be siding with Majors so far:

Fred.
Prosecutions tactics appears to be "where theres smokes theres fire" they don't seem to have any evidence he did this crime. so they are trying to gather other unrelated allegations to show a pattern of behavior that would make it believable that he is the type of person to assault his girlfriend.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Prosecutions tactics appears to be "where theres smokes theres fire" they don't seem to have any evidence he did this crime. so they are trying to gather other unrelated allegations to show a pattern of behavior that would make it believable that he is the type of person to assault his girlfriend.

Yeah and the judge hit them with the :camby:

The prosecutor also apparently wants to hide his accusers arrest from the jury, which is bogus as fukk.

Fred.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Yeah and the judge hit them with the :camby:

The prosecutor also apparently wants to hide his accusers arrest from the jury, which is bogus as fukk.

Fred.
Makes me think he will be pronounced innocent at the end of the day, but they will still do everything to ruin his career.
So the outcome is the same regardless. As soon as this case is over, she gonna be on all the talk shows, whith other accusers, writing books, etc and studios will refuse to hire him

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Makes me think he will be pronounced innocent at the end of the day, but they will still do everything to ruin his career.
So the outcome is the same regardless. As soon as this case is over, she gonna be on all the talk shows, whith other accusers, writing books, etc and studios will refuse to hire him
Majors might get a Pyrrhic Victory at the end of all this

Which is still not good, if you know what a Pyrrhic victory is:francis:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Judge seems to be siding with Majors so far:

Fred.
Good for them that they did that. Previous acts (or baseless alllegations of previous acts) shouldn’t be factored into discovering present guilt. With that being said, Kang as handled by the MCU has been underwhelming.

Daps
So can somebody explain something to me? I never beat a woman's butt (there's plenty of reasons to hit a woman, you just don't do it as Chris Rock, Bill Barr and myself always say), so there's something I'm just not understanding.

How come Majors is facing a year behind bars for allegedly choking a hoe, when we've seen other people beat the hell out of them and not get one day of prison time?

Breezy beat the hell out of Rihanna, and only got 5 years probation.

I'm wondering if this is a difference in NY and Cali laws, or if this is a case of subtle racism (the Majors incident involves a white woman).

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
So can somebody explain something to me? I never beat a woman's butt (there's plenty of reasons to hit a woman, you just don't do it as Chris Rock, Bill Barr and myself always say), so there's something I'm just not understanding.

How come Majors is facing a year behind bars for allegedly choking a hoe, when we've seen other people beat the hell out of them and not get one day of prison time?

Breezy beat the hell out of Rihanna, and only got 5 years probation.

I'm wondering if this is a difference in NY and Cali laws, or if this is a case of subtle racism (the Majors incident involves a white woman).

DID RHIANA COOPERATE WITH THE DA?

:devil:
:evil:

Daps

DID RHIANA COOPERATE WITH THE DA?

:devil:
:evil:

Good point. In fact, I found an article just now that says she went to court with him and was in the courtroom blowing him kisses :dead:

Chris Brown a fool for messing that up. He should have got his head on straight and locked her down and married her :pachaha:

LOS ANGELES (AP) — With the woman he assaulted throwing him a kiss, Chris Brown walked into court Wednesday to face allegations he failed to complete his community labor sentence for Rihanna's 2009 beating.

A judge asked for more information and scheduled another hearing in two months.

Rihanna, the glamorous singer whose bruised face became a tabloid fixture after she was beaten by her then-boyfriend on the way to the Grammys, has been dating Brown again.

She arrived with the R&B star, his mother and two other women, and blew Brown a kiss as he entered the courtroom. They left together after the short proceeding in which Superior Court Judge James Brandlin set the next hearing for April 5.

Last edited: