Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Guilty until proven innocent
And nikkas believing this case ain’t got a slant/witch hunt to it
How many black men have been wrongfully accused or lives been ruined by women of all colors when shyt didn’t go their way
Evidence/logistics be damned
I’ll admit my wrongness if the nikka really did it but this shyt is not passing the smell test
Even if he makes it out clean they might Jonny Depp your boi :francis:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
According to the article Variety dropped Majors might be done as Kang. He got dropped by CAA (large talent agency) before the arrest for "Brutal Conduct" towards staff:francis:

Marvel is going down in flames by the way

All the had to do was follow the exact same formula they invented :heh:

Right after phase 3, every single after credits scene is dedicated to the new over arching villain :mjlol:

Gunn about to revamp the DCU and take all Marvels cookies :beli:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Can't believe dude really got himself into all this shyt smh

London coming through

whats-up-hand-shake.gif

Daps
I believe in this case there's a bit of nuance.

I've worked pr for celebs before. The stuff that Majors team is doing has made absolutely NO sense. I could tell it wasn't them making the decisions. It was him. I said this months ago.

I can also read between the lines and see that breh is an a$$hole, which is neither a jailable offense or a reason to lose one's career.

Plus homie be holding on to that cup he cadries everywhere a little too tight for me. I think breh is a legit psycho.

Now again does that mean he did what he is accused of? Of course not.

But breh does come off like he has issues. And I say that as someone who believes the NY case is foolery.

This isn't being dropped for a reason. And it's not cause he's guilty. It's cause he's run out of goodwill. Marvel has gone all out trying to get this case dropped. I believe the reason the case hasn't been dropped is because breh has a long laundry list of other offenses and stories being told that have made it to where the DA has a hammer to grind.

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
All the had to do was follow the exact same formula they invented :heh:

Right after phase 3, every single after credits scene is dedicated to the new over arching villain :mjlol:

Gunn about to revamp the DCU and take all Marvels cookies :beli:

We got Gunn Stans on the coli? :mjlol:

Y’all goin to learn just like those Kevin Feige fanboys. Putting too much stock in these executives. :childplease:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I believe in this case there's a bit of nuance.

I've worked pr for celebs before. The stuff that Majors team is doing has made absolutely NO sense. I could tell it wasn't them making the decisions. It was him. I said this months ago.

I can also read between the lines and see that breh is an a$$hole, which is neither a jailable offense or a reason to lose one's career.

Plus homie be holding on to that cup he cadries everywhere a little too tight for me. I think breh is a legit psycho.

Now again does that mean he did what he is accused of? Of course not.

But breh does come off like he has issues. And I say that as someone who believes the NY case is foolery.

This isn't being dropped for a reason. And it's not cause he's guilty. It's cause he's run out of goodwill. Marvel has gone all out trying to get this case dropped. I believe the reason the case hasn't been dropped is because breh has a long laundry list of other offenses and stories being told that have made it to where the DA has a hammer to grind.

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, looks like a duck lol.

I got that impression too, dude is way off.