Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
But it flopped by literally all standards and all eyes lmao. It legit didn't even break even. It being bottom #8 out of 10 barely above fukking top gun, a movie that hasn't had a sequel in almost 40 years that got a huge boost because of fathers day or whatever isn't saying much.

Especially when a fukking biopic about Oppenheimer is beating you and before someone says it just Nolan Hype, Tenet did $100 million less IN THE MIDST of the pandemic when he had to basically beg people to risk being sick to see it.

shyt is a fukking flop. Once again, you're one of the few people saying this was a success when literally everyone else is saying it's not to the point it literally led to marvel fatigue being an actual accountable thing to the point Disney is aware of it lmaoooo
Damn, yo. I don't give a shyt. Calm yo ass down.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Damn, yo. I don't give a shyt. Calm yo ass down.

The fukk are you commenting for about what I'm saying then telling people to calm down and tryna summarize people's points? Ain't nobody ask for your opinion bro bro.

Move around if you don't give a shyt instead of hopping in here on some "pls guys, stop arguing" shyt.

Me and @hex have gone back and forth several times with no hard feelings on either side for a while now.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@Rembrandt you're all over the place.

Dude I quoted said JM needs to worry about "Antman" flopping.

I pointed out it was top 10 for the year, and the whole industry is down. Meaning, there's nothing JM could do about it either way.

I'm :dead: at "I know how you comic fans are". I ain't seen "Antman". I dunno who you got me confused with but I've seen 2 MCU movies in the last 3-4 years, and nothing since "Loki". I just don't understand dude I quoted even mentioning this goofy ass shyt, in relation to this other JM situation.

Fred.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
@Rembrandt you're all over the place.

Dude I quoted said JM needs to worry about "Antman" flopping.

I pointed out it was top 10 for the year, and the whole industry is down. Meaning, there's nothing JM could do about it either way.

I'm :dead: at "I know how you comic fans are". I ain't seen "Antman". I dunno who you got me confused with but I've seen 2 MCU movies in the last 3-4 years, and nothing since "Loki". I just don't understand dude I quoted even mentioning this goofy ass shyt, in relation to this other JM situation.

Fred.

:blessed:

I'm pointlessly argumentive evidently lmaooo

My bad, same side same side

• Haha
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That Rolling Stone article is crazy because the prosecution said even if the woman is arrested, they ain't pursuing it. The hell?

Fred.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
That Rolling Stone article is crazy because the prosecution said even if the woman is arrested, they ain't pursuing it. The hell?

Fred.
Because they want to use her to testify against him. Basically, they want him and they’re going at it with a vendetta. Prosecutors are a$$holes who like to make a name for themselves. I think he wins in front of a jury.

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The fukk are you commenting for about what I'm saying then telling people to calm down and tryna summarize people's points? Ain't nobody ask for your opinion bro bro.

Move around if you don't give a shyt instead of hopping in here on some "pls guys, stop arguing" shyt.

Me and @hex have gone back and forth several times with no hard feelings on either side for a while now.
Damn, you acting like a lil bytch right now. Chill.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so many conflicting things popping up - I guess it's both the prosecution and his team working the media