Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
During this three-month investigation, Rolling Stone spoke with more than 40 people who have known Majors during his time in graduate school, his Hollywood career, and his romantic relationships. Many describe Majors as being a complicated, unpredictable, and sometimes violent man, who can switch from charming to cold in a flash. (All of the sources for this article requested anonymity, citing fear of career repercussions and personal retribution from Majors. Some claim they were prohibited from speaking. “My only response can be that I am silenced by an NDA he had me sign,” says one person who worked with Majors.)

the one woman willing to put her name on it:
Only one woman consented to making her statement public. Haley Carter, a woman whom Majors dated from age 13 to 18, described Majors as “sweet, kind and gentle,” in a message drafted in late March. ”After 20 years of knowing him, I can tell you who Jonathan is. He did not do these things,” the statement said, in part. “He is exactly the opposite of what these allegations say. Jonathan is the most self-controlled, disciplined, well-mannered person I know. We all call him ‘the peacekeeper.’ He is not violent in any way.

:unimpressed:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And her report was nothing but praise.

I seriously wonder who Majors pissed off in Hollywood that have them trying to destroy his credibility like this.
Who's them? Same Hollywood that stood more to lose money by releasing his works during this controversy? I don't see the logic in this coming from the same industry he's benefiting