Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Based on the blink and you'll miss it amount of footage they showed of him they're still in wait and see mode.

You're not in wait and see mode if you drop a trailer 3 days before the trial. :dead:

They wouldn't have put it out at all if that's the case. You think everyone that thinks he's guilty is like "oh well, he's only in the trailer a sec"?

THEY COULDNT WAIT 3 DAYS
IF IT WAS TRIAL RELATED?

:devil:
:evil:

I'm saying if he's found guilty him appearing in a Disney series after that is fukking crazy.

Which leads me to believe Disney is assuming he gets off.

Fred.

Daps
I'm curious if Disney knows something we don't because the "Loki" season 2 trailer dropped today.

Fred.

You’re Uatu The Watcher.

I think YOU know something we all don’t know :skip:

So you telling me we got Uatu and Feige right hand man in this thread and neither one of yall dropped the trailer :gucci:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
They could've pushed it back indefinitely.

Dropping a trailer featuring Jonathan Majors 3 days before his trial, when everyone else has abandoned him, is a bold move.

Disney doesn't strike me as the type of company to act impulsively.

Fred.

Is it possible they are worried about the strike going longer than they expected and want to make whatever money they can with all this content the streaming services have built up?

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Is it possible they are worried about the strike going longer than they expected and want to make whatever money they can with all this content the streaming services have built up?

I mean....anything is possible but gambling that Majors is not guilty (which is why I said I think they KNOW he ain't) just to make a few bucks is very short sighted.

Fred.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I mean....anything is possible but gambling that Majors is not guilty (which I why I said I think they KNOW he ain't) just to make a few bucks is very short sighted.

Fred.
Yeah it's looking like they don't expect this to go no where because it would be too easy to cut him out of all promotion and just slide him in the movie.

Hollyweird is wierd I assume that they have too much invested to cancel nikkas without charges, Maybe just maybe they're realizing that if they want to sell shyt to Boys and Men that maybe they shouldn't try to wokeify every goddamn thing. I see Johhny Depp is popping back out too all these major lit nikkas is wy too big of an investment just to bush because a random got mad.
Even if he "did that shyt" so what? He didn't put her into the hosptal (she checked in to document the ïnjury") If he was a regular nikka he'd maybe get a fine and probation at the max.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
He did that s-hit.

Says who? A lying cac?

Because Black men are always getting jammed up over lying cacs.

And the trial is irrelevant. Because Nate Parker was found innocent and anti-Black Black women still destroyed his career and based on the hatred they have for Majors the same scenario will play out unless his career is elevated by producers and directors who keep casting him.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Says who? A lying cac?

Because Black men are always getting jammed up over lying cacs.

And the trial is irrelevant. Because Nate Parker was found innocent and anti-Black Black women still destroyed his career and based on the hatred they have for Majors the same scenario will play out unless his career is elevated by producers and directors who keep casting him.

He's the main villain for the next 5+ years of the MCU. As long as Disney doesn't Bush him he'll be fine.

Fred.