Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
Every time I see what breh wore to court, I hit the :mjlol:

I mean I get why... the jury might be out to get high class famous fancy suit uppity n word Jonathan Majors... but they may be willing to let their bias against rich successful black men go if he looks like a down on his luck struggling actor who just got freed from the plantation and is trying to find his way in the world.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
There's no such thing as a high caliber cacette. Because the problem is their universal mentality. Because every cac knows they can jam you up if you're Black over nothing. Because even if it's bs it'll still mess up your reputation.

Which is why you can't trust any cacs.

I'm PAWGset just like Kang and I disagree all white hoes operate the same way, but go and get your militant daps. :unimpressed:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
nikkas need to put their emotions aside and look at the facts
The marks on the bytch's body...how do Jonathan,the white bytch and his lawyer explain them shyts away??
cwp1d-mapache.gif

Cotdamn, do you know how to backpedal?..... :picard:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
63747f9bbc88d93d256a6ce5f0f894c9.png

Mod post from an Era Mod. This is straight bullshyt, this tells me they already made up their mind that Majors is guilty and no amount of evidence proving his innocence will be enough. They even have a problem with "wait and see" lmao.