Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
This is what happens when you don't let Hollywood big wigs see your dikk or touch it...I'm calling it...some gay shyt was fenna geaux down and Majors said hell naw
You saying we got a chance to make it in Hollyhood
QVYUWut.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's them? Same Hollywood that stood more to lose money by releasing his works during this controversy? I don't see the logic in this coming from the same industry he's benefiting
They could be any Hollywood elite. The same ones who are happy to watch writers and others suffer over their AI and pay concerns. They are losing money now to prove a point, but you find it unlikely that someone with a axe to grind might not have tried to fukk him over?

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious if Disney knows something we don't because the "Loki" season 2 trailer dropped today.

Fred.
Eh, show drops in 2 months, as of now, it's unlikely actors will be able to do promo, so trailers and clips are all Disney have right now to build hype.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They could be any Hollywood elite. The same ones who are happy to watch writers and others suffer over their AI and pay concerns. They are losing money now to prove a point, but you find it unlikely that someone with a axe to grind might not have tried to fukk him over?
They are losing money to secure the bag in the future. Short term loss for a long term gain. They can stay out of work longer then the writers.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They are losing money to secure the bag in the future. Short term loss for a long term gain. They can stay out of work longer then the writers.
Those bags are already secured. This is about how many more millions they can scrape out. They know they can stay out of work longer, as I said, this is to prove a point. All corporations do this. They 'cut the fat', push workers to work harder, then report record profits.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Eh, show drops in 2 months, as of now, it's unlikely actors will be able to do promo, so trailers and clips are all Disney have right now to build hype.

They could've pushed it back indefinitely.

Dropping a trailer featuring Jonathan Majors 3 days before his trial, when everyone else has abandoned him, is a bold move.

Disney doesn't strike me as the type of company to act impulsively.

Fred.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious if Disney knows something we don't because the "Loki" season 2 trailer dropped today.

Fred.
Based on the blink and you'll miss it amount of footage they showed of him they're still in wait and see mode.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me

Fred.
Meh
Half a second of new footage:manny:
It's not like they could reshoot with a new actor anyway
Passed point of no return anyway
Need to promo and release this series

Majors is innocent :blessed:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
They could've pushed it back indefinitely.

Dropping a trailer featuring Jonathan Majors 3 days before his trial, when everyone else has abandoned him, is a bold move.

Disney doesn't strike me as the type of company to act impulsively.

Fred.

SO THEY COULDNT WAIT 3 DAYS
IF IT WAS TRIAL RELATED?

:devil:
:evil:

PL368Z

All Star
Daps

Fred.
Don’t know, looks like they're distancing themselves from him as much as they can, dude was barely in the trailer. guessing he would've been more prominent had there not been any legal issues.

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Don’t know, looks like they're distancing themselves from him as much as they can, dude was barely in the trailer. guessing he would've been more prominent had there not been any legal issues.
Not really we didn’t even know he’d be in the last season he was a surprise. Plus the leaks(which came out long before his case) suggest he’s not the main villain for s2

Daps

SO THEY COULDNT WAIT 3 DAYS
IF IT WAS TRIAL RELATED?

I think that’s his point: the fact that they chose not to wait 3 days may indicate that they feel confident that he’ll prevail.

They surely have more details than we do, so maybe they don’t feel like another bomb is coming against him (or that that one will come in his favor).

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think that’s his point: the fact that they chose not to wait 3 days may indicate that they feel confident that he’ll prevail.

They surely have more details than we do, so maybe they don’t feel like another bomb is coming against him (or that that one will come in his favor).

AND MY POINT IS...

YALL WAITED THIS LONG
WHATS ANOTHER 3 DAYS?

DROPPING IT 2DAY
CHANGES WHAT?