Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - Magazine Dreams drops Q1 2025

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
all im gonna say is this site and twitter was supporting that Tory was innocent when we the Meg case was ongoing and look how that turned out

really hoping Kang is innocent but id rather keep my mouth shut till this stuff blow over

Marvel cant have anything nice :mjcry:

Difference with the Megan incident was that Megan actually showed proof of sorts with that picture of her fukked up feet. So there was no doubt that SOMEONE had shot at her that night and injured her. People started looking at her sideways when she used the incident to go on a “Black men are savages and black women should be protected from them” tour. Writing op-eds in the NY Times. Performing on SNL twerking with Malcolm X speeches playing in the background. It was all extremely performative, then when she lied about the nature of her and Tory’s relationship it opened up more doubt about if she’d lie about something so obvious, what ELSE could she be lying about?

With Majors, ALL evidence released publicly has pointed towards his innocence. People are saying the texts come off suspect but the clear message is “You never hurt me”. The video of her at the club partying the night away with ZERO of the supposed physical injuries she claims were inflicted upon her. Really the only concerning thing about all of this is that, even with this evidence we have SO FAR that his management and marketing team still moved to drop him. Thats the most troubling sign because if this was going to “blow over” due to his 100% innocence his management at the least would have stood by him.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Why does TLR coli want Jonathan Majors to be guilty?

Just curious, cuz some of y’all are going ULTRA hard to shyt on him, condemn him and dismiss anything that may clear him.

Some are already writing him and taking joy in it

But y’all don’t care about Ezra Miller and some other folks…. Too many to name
A woman beating c00n?
What.other reason do you need?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
A woman beating c00n?
What.other reason do you need?

I don’t think we should go on “hearsay”

I won’t say the cliche “give him the benefit of doubt”

But I do think we should caution to get all the facts and wait for the final verdict before we judge and condemn him. People lie & blow shyt up bigger than what it is on social media all the time.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I don’t think we should go on “hearsay”

I won’t say the cliche “give him the benefit of doubt”

But I do think we should caution to get all the facts and wait for the final verdict before we judge and condemn him. People lie & blow shyt up bigger than what it is on social media all the time.
He's a c00n so I don't care either way what happens to him
Iranian bytch has recanted and charges still haven't been dropped..that tells me he did that shyt

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
Why does TLR coli want Jonathan Majors to be guilty?

Just curious, cuz some of y’all are going ULTRA hard to shyt on him, condemn him and dismiss anything that may clear him.

Some are already writing him and taking joy in it

But y’all don’t care about Ezra Miller and some other folks…. Too many to name

Ever since some women started calling him sexy and fine, in conjunction with the photos he took with Michael B. Jordan, they couldn't wait for some shyt like this to happen so they can attack this man and help to destroy his livelihood and attack his character. Whether guilty or not guilty.

There's more than enough evidence here to prove this man's innocence. Shout out to all the people here who didn't jump to conclusions.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The info of the case is all mixed up based on the early incorrect tmz reporting and then headlines.

The story about him being “dropped” grabbed a lot of attention due to the headline. But if you actually read the story he is still being managed by one of the largest and most popular agencies and he’s hired new PR people. It could be just as likely that he moved on from them cause he didn’t like the job they were doing. But it wouldn’t be reported that way cause that doesn’t get the clicks.

The video released by his lawyer wasn’t just to show she was partying. She had some very specific injuries that are not there in the video. The video also shows her hitting her head on something while partying.

I’m not sure what evidence that could exist to “completely clear” his name, it’s not like that had a camera man following them around all night. They gotta use what evidence is available.

And the latest leak was from TMZ. His lawyers didn’t leak that they submitted to the D.A. and TMZ got a hold of it.
Him not wanting to go home and her blowing his phone up, then puking and passing out in a closet is all I needed honestly

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Difference with the Megan incident was that Megan actually showed proof of sorts with that picture of her fukked up feet. So there was no doubt that SOMEONE had shot at her that night and injured her. People started looking at her sideways when she used the incident to go on a “Black men are savages and black women should be protected from them” tour. Writing op-eds in the NY Times. Performing on SNL twerking with Malcolm X speeches playing in the background. It was all extremely performative, then when she lied about the nature of her and Tory’s relationship it opened up more doubt about if she’d lie about something so obvious, what ELSE could she be lying about?

With Majors, ALL evidence released publicly has pointed towards his innocence. People are saying the texts come off suspect but the clear message is “You never hurt me”. The video of her at the club partying the night away with ZERO of the supposed physical injuries she claims were inflicted upon her. Really the only concerning thing about all of this is that, even with this evidence we have SO FAR that his management and marketing team still moved to drop him. Thats the most troubling sign because if this was going to “blow over” due to his 100% innocence his management at the least would have stood by him.
nah from day 1 of the police report, nikkas were dikk riding Tory and saying Meg lying :mjlol:

You gotta remember that this is also rap music, and when females are involved, men dont champion them, so riding with Tory was an easy decision for dudes (especially if youre from Toronto)

all the info after the fact was just used to further prove a point that Meg lied (assuming all women lie about these kinds of matters).

I remember because the day of the news i sent a link to my homies group chat. Literally EVERY dude figured she was playing boy who cried wolf

and then on here, it was literally the same thing. Only few posts I seen taking a neutral fact-proven standpoint.

I think the problem is the whole #MeToo movement and women going overboard with the "BELIEVE ALL WOMEN" messaging (which can mislead the general population). When Megs story came out, the scepticism was all there because why side with the girl who could be lying? why would a guy lie about this? Is this just another woman lying on some dude again?

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Ever since some women started calling him sexy and fine, in conjunction with the photos he took with Michael B. Jordan, they couldn't wait for some shyt like this to happen so they can attack this man and help to destroy his livelihood and attack his character. Whether guilty or not guilty.

There's more than enough evidence here to prove this man's innocence. Shout out to all the people here who didn't jump to conclusions.

arent you kinda doing that in bold tho?