Jonathan Majors was arrested in New York City this weekend | UPDATE: Majors has been found Guilty, Fired from Marvel - New Upcoming Movie Role

King Poetic

Chow Yun Phat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
He’s completely done

Dude was already in intensive care, but now his career in a coma..

First off whats up with all these white women u dating throughout your life especially from a southern texas nikka..

Secondly, i hope his money is good and he can afford to make foreign action films to help him eat for the rest of his career

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
He’s completely done

Dude was already in intensive care, but now his career in a coma..

First off whats up with all these white women u dating throughout your life especially from a southern texas nikka..

Secondly, i hope his money is good and he can afford to make foreign action films to help him eat for the rest of his career

I dont know if its bravery or stupidity.

These brehs sense of danger is seriously off :snoop:

JLova

Veteran
Daps
1bf411c7-386e-4408-9636-c78b9ab084d2_text.gif

Keep your hands to yourself, especially them white women.

Megan need to take her cue and bounce.

doublejump

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
He has to have pissed someone off behind the scenes. This man was stripped of everything and they dug him up to defile the corpse. This makes me more skeptical and less sympathetic toward supposed "victims."
Yeah I try not to buy into conspiracy but I keep coming back to similar thoughts on this.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
I waited to give any real judgement on this dude, although he obviously seems like a weirdo. But I now believe he’s abusive. Multiple people from different aspects of his life aren’t lying about his behavior and their interactions with him. His ass is crazy.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I waited to give any real judgement on this dude, although he obviously seems like a weirdo. But I now believe he’s abusive. Multiple people from different aspects of his life aren’t lying about his behavior and their interactions with him. His ass is crazy.
Hope you’ve never gotten into an argument with anyone you were dating, because if you have then you’re guilty of verbal abuse, which makes you abusive also, since that’s what the claims of abuse are about. :yeshrug: