Jonathan Majors finally steps out in a fresh fit

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Black men are not allowed to be individualistic or eccentric in this era yet this was once common.
Modern America manages to have a weak sense of community because we allegedly care so much about individualism but at the same time we scorn people who actually try to be an individual. sad

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Individualism i don't have a problem with. its the eccentric part that bothers me. Just feel like dudes are trying too hard and looking for attention when they do that. Kanye you can tell puts a ton of thought into dressing as shytty as he does. Same with Jonathan Majors.

Difference between that and someone like Adam Sandler just saying fukk it and dressing like he about to play a game pickup ball every time he steps out the house, to me thats individualism, he is dressing in the way he prefers for the sake of comfort. even if it violates norms at the venues he frequents. not worried about outside opinions just doing him.

Someone like Bianca Censori or Jonathan Majors is just trying to have new articles written about their fit so they can get attention and stay relevant. They not being indivduals, they are marketing their brand,

I can't give John majors that much credit. I really dont think he's thinking shyt through, thinking thoroughly, or planning anything.

He's likely just looking at shyt and saying "that looks nice, you got that in my size?"