Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.

She WAS the other woman.....
full

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
people went from frying him for messing with a lying white woman, to saying it's PR stunt when he with a black woman.

goalposts just keep moving. nobody ever fukking content. this why you gotta just do what the fukk you want.
:russ:Brother’s can’t win…if a BM is dating a WW. Even without dogin BW he’s a c00n, and hates BW. If a BM drops a WW for a sista. Then he’s just using her, or it’s a pr relationship. I bet if a non-black male celebrity. Dropped their white girlfriend for a sista. They would not be saying that’s a pr relationship.

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
I don’t even need to check.

“Oh, now your ugly ass runs to us when your career is in tatters? We’re not here to heal damaged black men and exercise their snow bunny demons.”

And to be fair, they’d be right. This seems contrived.
The Coli brehs that actually think this is a good PR move are completely out of touch. :mjlol:

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
:russ:Brother’s can’t win…if a BM is dating a WW. Even without dogin BW he’s a c00n, and hates BW. If a BM drops a WW for a sista. Then he’s just using her, or it’s a pr relationship. I bet if a non-black male celebrity. Dropped their white girlfriend for a sista. They would not be saying that’s a pr relationship.
This would've been a good move for his career.....if he did it before he ruined it.

This is obviously going to be received one way.

If y'all actually believe this is gonna get BW on his side like Russell Wilson did after getting with Ciara then y'all got another thing coming.

Laying low and not attracting any attention to himself is what this dude needs to be doing instead.