Reppin
NULL
It should be me glazing them tiddies.
giphy.gif

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
If this aint no PR scam then....

This why there's no such thing as saving a woman. Meagan good showed us back in the early 2000s what type of men she likes. That pastor marriage was her trying to suppress who she really is. Look who she got with as soon as that marriage was over :wow:

Ciara is next

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
before he was alleged to have beat that chick up people were saying he zesty and he was getting love for wearing pink in a photo shoot and showing his "feminine" side

now he a bad boy :mjlol:

Yeah the nikka been swagless. Dressing like he from the 1950s and leaning his head on other mens shoulders. He catch a little charge and now he a bad boy lol. And hopefully he is innocent and will get past this. Definitely wanna see him win. But people was just writing think pieces on him and Michael B Jordan being swagless no edge having ass nikkas. A lil domestic violent charge not gonna change that.

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
before he was alleged to have beat that chick up people were saying he zesty and he was getting love for wearing pink in a photo shoot and showing his "feminine" side

now he a bad boy :mjlol:
When it comes to society perception is reality.

That's why false accusations are so dangerous. You can be accused of anything and be innocent, from then on you're still associated with the accusation no matter your innocence.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
This dude tried to reign in a Manhattan socialite, five seconds of watching real housewives of new York would have told him that wasn't going to work.