Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
Most NBA owners would be pissed that he’s been paid 17 million for not playing while being owed 52 million more dollars and continues to go to these events, however the Devos family is probably loving this.
If they pass up a big in the top 5 because of him and his salary, then it shows that winning ain't important to them.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I was reading a few months back that the Magic have an injury clause in his contract that they could potentially get out of the remaining 3 years on his contract. I doubt they use it given the Devos family are the owners, but I think the fanbase is ready to revolt with the Magic being trash for so long & this dude's contract being an albatross.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Dude must’ve had the worst ACL injury of all time.

I have no idea if it's true, but I read that they're basically having to re-tool this loser's mechanics on jumping/running otherwise he's going to continue with knee troubles throughout his career.

I was a life long Magic fan until they extended him. I'll come back as soon as he's off the roster :hhh:

Last edited:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
I mean him standing for the anthem, whatever ok. But why the fukk do we need a while book for "why?" :mjlol:

I mean Bron didn't kneel but he still supported the cause for BLM.

Corny

BTW fukk BLM as an organization

mask.png

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Dude hasn't played since the bubble and the off court right wing maga bullshyt he tries to put front and center of everything :camby: