Supporter
Daps
Reppin
oMihq0c.jpg
:krs::krs::krs:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I’m not gonna clown a black man for taking a stand unless he’s c00ning. He clearly believes what he believes, I firmly disagree...but that’s fine. He’s not on Fox dancing for Trump or something. That hyper religious bullshyt fades (see: Dwight Howard lol). I’ll check back in, in a few years and see where his head is at.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup, her brother-in-law Dan DeVos took over after her father-in-law Rich DeVos died in 2018.
I’m not gonna clown a black man for taking a stand unless he’s c00ning. He clearly believes what he believes, I firmly disagree...but that’s fine. He’s not on Fox dancing for Trump or something. That hyper religious bullshyt fades (see: Dwight Howard lol). I’ll check back in, in a few years and see where his head is at.
He’s a MAGA c00n who follows trump and retweets Candace Owens. He also believes the Central Park 5 were guilty.
Dude is just using religion as a shield to protect his c00nery:stopitslime:

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're late as hell, dude been a c00n, he just tried to mask it up in his post game comments by referencing God and religion.