The Multiverse
EeSU3XSX0AUxKim
Wut???

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
America is the only developed “free” country that still plays the national anthem at sporting events (outside of international sports). Corporate patriotism really needs to die because you end up with situations like this where it causes a divide amongst fellow black people.

I personally would never stand for a National anthem but I think it’s fukked up situations like this occur.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
As a Christian, I get where hes coming from. I just think you could kneel for injustice without supporting the organization BLM. But maybe he feel by wearing that shirt he's supporting a political orgaznatiom that has values the oppositeof his (homosexualty, anti fathers being the head). If that the case, don't violate your conscious. Its tricky
Youre adding shyt to it he never said.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The BLM organization is kind of a fraud honestly. He would've made a statement by wearing a different sweater to show solidarity. But not wearing anything sends a different message whether he intended to or not.
I don't know man. To me "Black Lives Matter" is bigger than the organisation and the people behind it. I care more about the message and what it represents in this case.