Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
The national anthem doesn’t make sense in the nba, nhl or mlb, too many foreigners both viewing and playing.

But this dude is a clown. Can’t even show solidarity with his brehs under pressure. Solidarity is everything Jesus preached, disgusting person using gods name to not show solidarity.

He hasn’t mentioned black problems ever, racism ever, rip, not a single post, now he’s acting like he has another way. Even his moms and brother been posting blm, protests and Kaep. It’s like these crackers who didn’t say anything about anyone’s life ever, but as soon as we started talking about black lives, they start with their I care about all lives, I care about blue lives. Nah you just don’t like black people speaking up

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
I kinda understand the not wanting to kneel part, but to not wear a BLM tee? thats just disrespectful.

beside the c00ning, he's killing the team chemistry.

He didn’t kill the chemistry yesterday, they blew out the Nets

Karume

All Star
Daps
Personally I would have stood too, although I would have worn the shirt like the rest of the team.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
If anybody really was about it they just wouldn’t play the song. Just skip it entirely. This ain’t thanksgiving lol fukk they doing when they sing the song? Blessing the court? Now we getting into how kneeling is submission which is just gonna divide the movement again if it gets steam. I get you wanna respect those that honor the flag and anthem but for now just trash the song until the point gets across.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
“I”m a John Issac fan now”

EeRtGnLX0AA2HWw

These people are so unoriginal. His timeline is littered with tweets like that meme.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Isn’t he a bible thumper? Black people buying into religion makes no sense to me. You sitting around waiting for a savior that hasn’t done shyt for you but give you false hope for centuries. But he can’t stand with his black brothers who are getting murdered in the streets?
See if you really know god you know he ain’t to be waited on exactly lol I’m not attacking you but based off my understanding of god real ones should know God don’t wait and on God you do not wait. God within us already. We go to god.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I kinda understand the not wanting to kneel part, but to not wear a BLM tee? thats just disrespectful.

beside the c00ning, he's killing the team chemistry.

That's tricky ground to walk on though. Funny how this "movement" has morphed. So it went from respecting one man's form of activism in the form of kneeling, to mandating that folks either wear a BLM shirt or kneel. Are we fighting for freedom and our rights, or enforcing uniformity? If he don't want to wear a shirt or kneel, so be it. So long as he doesn't speak disparagingly on Black folks, then I don't have a problem with him.

edit post: When they use social pressure for you to wear a gay pride or gay solidarity shirt, you gonna wear it?

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These people are so unoriginal. His timeline is littered with tweets like that meme.

And Kap stood up for his beliefs against Police Brutality, the NFL and systemic racism. Yet I doubt this trash called him a role model and hero for his beliefs.

Oh and another thing its always the folk that don't watch the NBA or watch it causally that got the most to say.

“I”m a John Issac fan now”

EeRtGnLX0AA2HWw

I hate that they made a black version of this meme. :snoop: