Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
What’s funny is that I see a bunch of cacs saying this is what real courage looks like (standing up):mjlol:

But when Kap was kneeling when it wasn’t safe (which is actually courageous) they were ready to crucify him :mjlol:

Playing the anthem before a sports game is antiquated as hell too, just start the damn game :francis:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
What’s funny is that I see a bunch of cacs saying this is what real courage looks like (standing up):mjlol:

But when Kap was kneeling when it wasn’t safe (which is actually courageous) they were ready to crucify him :mjlol:

Playing the anthem before a sports game is antiquated as hell too, just start the damn game :francis:
Logic is absent wherever hate is present :unimpressed:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
Which applies to this thread as well
If anyone hates dude for this it does. If folk are just disappointed and frustrated at his reason for doing what he did then it doesn't.

My take is he's a lost dude that has no knowledge of self. I don't hate him but if the revolution ever pops off his type gotta go first because they'll tell the ops the plan.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If anyone hates dude for this it does. If folk are just disappointed and frustrated at his reason for doing what he did then it doesn't.

My take is he's a lost dude that has no knowledge of self. I don't hate him but if the revolution ever pops off his type gotta go first because they'll tell the ops the plan.
How would he know the plan? He wouldn't be with the troops, hed be in Church praying,

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Daps
How would he know the plan? He wouldn't be with the troops, hed be in Church praying,
Black folk tell him we riding tonight assuming he's down with the shyts based off the way he looks, he goes tell the oppressors black folk about to revolt so massa keeps him in the big house instead of massa being dealt with....Fin

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black folk tell him we riding tonight assuming he's down with the shyts based off the way he looks, he goes tell the oppressors black folk about to revolt so massa keeps him in the big house instead of massa being dealt with....Fin
What? He just said he's not with the cause! He's not the problem the loose lip person who told him is.

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
None of Dane Moore's business.

But it is interesting how certain types of "Christian" black folks view racial issues as opposed to their beliefs. Like what exactly are you worshipping...
Yep. And it’s weird how they correlate that faith with their nationalism.