Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC

Same player who invited his teammates to a church and no one showed up

A white man ready to criticize a black man for not fighting injustice in the way he deems fit for the black man.

That dude can eat a dikk if he wants an explanation. No one owes him shyt

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
My first reaction was that this is major c00ning, which it is. But what stands out the most is that he is just completely brainwashed. Just completely down the white conservative evangelical rabbit hole. Jesus was a white capitalist and every word of the Bible is literally true. He’s GONE. Hopefully MPJ can grow.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
THE BAG

The endgame is ALWAYS the bag

Has Herman Cain's death taught ya'll nothing????'

The only thing a c00n cares about is MONEY. Religion is simply the play that they're running.

Some choose the "businessman" play. Some choose the "religion" play.

Hell some even go DEEP and do the "by hating on a movement that's for the empowerment of Black people, I'm showing how much I care about Black people by dividing them and sweeping them up into MY movement because I care MORE"

But it's all a play. Everything that c00ns do is a play used to win the game.

And the name of the game is "The Bag"

Disagree.

He's just a brainwashed, hardcore Christian.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
THE BAG

The endgame is ALWAYS the bag

Has Herman Cain's death taught ya'll nothing????'

The only thing a c00n cares about is MONEY. Religion is simply the play that they're running.

Some choose the "businessman" play. Some choose the "religion" play.

Hell some even go DEEP and do the "by hating on a movement that's for the empowerment of Black people, I'm showing how much I care about Black people by dividing them and sweeping them up into MY movement because I care MORE"

But it's all a play. Everything that c00ns do is a play used to win the game.

And the name of the game is "The Bag"

This "fukk all that other shyt & im just chasing/getting a bag" mentality is killing anything of integrity :francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My first reaction was that this is major c00ning, which it is. But what stands out the most is that he is just completely brainwashed. Just completely down the white conservative evangelical rabbit hole. Jesus was a white capitalist and every word of the Bible is literally true. He’s GONE. Hopefully MPJ can grow.
:russ:

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda understand the not wanting to kneel part, but to not wear a BLM tee? thats just disrespectful.

beside the c00ning, he's killing the team chemistry.

DaCount

Rookie
Daps
I kinda understand the not wanting to kneel part, but to not wear a BLM tee? thats just disrespectful.

beside the c00ning, he's killing the team chemistry.

The BLM organization is kind of a fraud honestly. He would've made a statement by wearing a different sweater to show solidarity. But not wearing anything sends a different message whether he intended to or not.