Jonathan Isaac stands for the anthem, doesn’t wear blm shirt

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I agree. I don't know what his end game is.
THE BAG

The endgame is ALWAYS the bag

Has Herman Cain's death taught ya'll nothing????'

The only thing a c00n cares about is MONEY. Religion is simply the play that they're running.

Some choose the "businessman" play. Some choose the "religion" play.

Hell some even go DEEP and do the "by hating on a movement that's for the empowerment of Black people, I'm showing how much I care about Black people by dividing them and sweeping them up into MY movement because I care MORE"

But it's all a play. Everything that c00ns do is a play used to win the game.

And the name of the game is "The Bag"

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
THE BAG

The endgame is ALWAYS the bag

Has Herman Cain's death taught ya'll nothing????'

The only thing a c00n cares about is MONEY. Religion is simply the play that they're running.

Some choose the "businessman" play. Some choose the "religion" play.

Hell some even go DEEP and do the "by hating on a movement that's for the empowerment of Black people, I'm showing how much I care about Black people by dividing them and sweeping them up into MY movement because I care MORE"

But it's all a play. Everything that c00ns do is a play used to win the game.

And the name of the game is "The Bag"

there are financial rewards for being "one of the good ones". he probably has more local advertising than any other magic player.

I hear you but I don't believe he's in it for a bag. He's no Herman Cain. He's really on some church shyt for reals. Whites and Jews can't really make money off this level of extreme Christianity. Ya'll think he's going to be in a new McDonald's or Home Depot commercial for doing this type of shyt? Black folks spend over a trillion dollars in the US. You're not promoting a dude that black folks can't stand to be a spokesperson for your brand ... and who white folks have no clue about.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Probably just wants attention honestly. That's the currency of the 21st century anyway.

Yup... hope muhfukkas don't make a big deal out of it so he can feel lionized as some kinda cornball martyr ... Whitlock probably already has the article wrote up and he's getting interview request from fox news types as we speak

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Vote for who ?

The wicked old creep who called black pwople animals and drew up a bill that created the environment with police that we see now ... ?

Black people have no where to turn in this country.

shyt is sad.

crime bill was created in retaliation to a Hispanic who went on a shooting spree and after the incident in Waco, Texas with the white cult.

but get those daps breh :salute:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to knock dude for his religious beliefs, but no more fence sitting on this topic. Either you with us or not. And if you're not, stay the fukk out of the way & don't expect help from this side anymore :manny:

Yup, someone else in the thread called it :francis:
exactly how is this fence sitting?