Jon Hamm as Bruce Wayne?

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
mrrobot_s2_cast_rami-malek2.jpg

Would be the best Reed Richards by a country mile. Reed should be so smart you think he is a damn weirdo...... I am just mad they already had Mads Mikkelsen in some minor bullshyt role when he would of been the Goat Doom.....

Fam.

Rep. :wow:

He was my top choice if they went younger. Dude even looks like he's been stretched.

When Elliot shows up among The Council Of Reeds.:mindblown:

Cillian Murphy for Doom though. His serial killer eyes in the mask would be :whoa:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because the execs are always fukking it up...:francis: you need someone who gets batman and has that action movie vibe going down right. plus the story needs to be on point. That's one thing I give nolan big credit for is keeping the execs away from meddling in his projects. without him and his brother's vision the dark knight trilogy wouldn't have worked at all...

The execs fukked up the suicide squad...:francis:

Batman vs Deathstroke with cameos from nightwing and Damien wayne practically writes itself... and lead it into a bigger DC universe. would be badass... it's not hard to write a great batman story but it's hard to put it onscreen without someone higher up putting their fingers in the sauce... (and yes I know alot of people hate Damien, I find him endearing :troll:)
Which execs are going to work on the next Batman? :francis: And really no one stops execs from meddling they have final say over a movie ultimately. Creative teams just learn to work around or in partnership with producers.
And dude including Nightwing and Damien Wayne really don't guarantee anything. Weren't people saying the same thing about having Batman with Superman, WW, Flash etc.?
They really need to go back and like have a Robin for a couple of movies at least and have him be an endearing character before they ever do a Nightwing, Red Hood or introduce a Damien Wayne. They would be making the same mistakes all over again. Robin at this point is a folk tale, he hasn't been on the big screen in decades.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Which execs are going to work on the next Batman? :francis: And really no one stops execs from meddling they have final say over a movie ultimately. Creative teams just learn to work around or in partnership with producers.
And dude including Nightwing and Damien Wayne really don't guarantee anything. Weren't people saying the same thing about having Batman with Superman, WW, Flash etc.?
They really need to go back and like have a Robin for a couple of movies at least and have him be an endearing character before they ever do a Nightwing, Red Hood or introduce a Damien Wayne. They would be making the same mistakes all over again. Robin at this point is a folk tale, he hasn't been on the big screen in decades.

I said cameo's not full blown parts... Cameos from other superheroes in movies are always cool to have like lil easter eggs... :banderas: you know how big it was to have nick fury show up UNEXPECTEDLY at the end of iron man 1??? :gladbron:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I said cameo's not full blown parts... Cameos from other superheroes in movies are always cool to have like lil easter eggs... :banderas: you know how big it was to have nick fury show up UNEXPECTEDLY at the end of iron man 1??? :gladbron:
That's even worse people really be like, "Who the fukk is that?!" if it's just a cameo.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's even worse people really be like, "Who the fukk is that?!" if it's just a cameo.

Yeah but then people be like... :ohhh: yo that was nightwing with the assist...

I hate it when people go to the movies and be like was that Darkseid??? :ohhh:

I'm like... Its Thanos you a$$hole... :birdman:

Who???:wtf:

Non comic book fans are the worst... :snoop:

(this actually happened when I saw iron man when the guy behind me asked that outloud...):snoop:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
mrrobot_s2_cast_rami-malek2.jpg

Would be the best Reed Richards by a country mile. Reed should be so smart you think he is a damn weirdo...... I am just mad they already had Mads Mikkelsen in some minor bullshyt role when he would of been the Goat Doom.....
helll nah

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
45-50 year old Batman doesn't make any sense
Introduce Damien then.

How you gonna keep him if HE wants out...:heh: it aint about the money...
Media is pushing him out. He needs to fight back.
Damn. I have to admit when researching there really aren't a lot of actors under 40 that can pull off such a uh macho role. lol
The talent gap in hollywood becomes apparent when things like this happen. Watch, this will be an issue with an X-Men reboot as well.