Jon Hamm as Bruce Wayne?

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ben affleck started off his movies in mostly comedies. if they pick hamm, maybe they’ll stop trying to force stupid quips on him.

but i also think batfleck is the closest they’ll ever get
The actor they choose and the writing for the character aren't related.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I blame Chris Nolan for this shyt

Maybe one day in 20 years we'll get a John Stewart film :mjcry:

You serious breh...Batman has always been DC's cash cow regardless...:heh: shyt I remember opening night of batman 89' in queens nyc they damned near had lines around the block and showing the movie on 5 different screens on the same damned night. plus mad shops was selling batman merchandise and toys... it was crazy. :wow:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I think he'd be good. If he can bring that :smugdraper:energy to the Bruce Wayne side of the role

If he doesn't get it - Marvel is going to need a Reed Richards sooner rather than later, by the look of things anyway....:yeshrug:

mrrobot_s2_cast_rami-malek2.jpg

Would be the best Reed Richards by a country mile. Reed should be so smart you think he is a damn weirdo...... I am just mad they already had Mads Mikkelsen in some minor bullshyt role when he would of been the Goat Doom.....

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The returns are diminishing. Since the Dark Knight Rises every movie he is in earns less and less money, JL just continues the streak. :francis:

Because the execs are always fukking it up...:francis: you need someone who gets batman and has that action movie vibe going down right. plus the story needs to be on point. That's one thing I give nolan big credit for is keeping the execs away from meddling in his projects. without him and his brother's vision the dark knight trilogy wouldn't have worked at all...

The execs fukked up the suicide squad...:francis:

Batman vs Deathstroke with cameos from nightwing and Damien wayne practically writes itself... and lead it into a bigger DC universe. would be badass... it's not hard to write a great batman story but it's hard to put it onscreen without someone higher up putting their fingers in the sauce... (and yes I know alot of people hate Damien, I find him endearing :troll:)