Jon Hamm as Bruce Wayne?

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Jon Hamm was 1 of my 1st Choices for when the news broke about Dawn Of Justice being made so :manny: ....I'd rather Jon Hamm than Jake Gyllenhaal.:yeshrug:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do people want to see an old man as Batman? I hope the director doesn't see it this way. I just saw Marvel's Iron Man movies 1-3 last week and the first Captain America movie, those guys over at Marvel/Disney really got their characters down to a t.

I don't know if the director gets all creative control or they have their team of writers building this cohesive universe they even got Thor 3 movies in a short space of time.

DC need a strong Batman to carry them and cast an old man isn't going to cut it.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last Batman movie we got was in 2012 and that sh1t stunk up the place.

I want to see a trilogy of Batman movies done the right way, we've never got anything close to the character in live action closest was Batman Begins and to some extent 89.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ben affleck started off his movies in mostly comedies. if they pick hamm, maybe they’ll stop trying to force stupid quips on him.

but i also think batfleck is the closest they’ll ever get
Ben Affleck was in Gigli. Keaton was in comedies.

Clooney who although was one of the more handsome was also by far the worst Batman of all time

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I gotta be the only dude who doesn't mind salt & pepper Bruce Wayne :skip:
We've seen the Robin suit already. To be more specific, we've seen Jason Todd's suit already. Bruce has trained at least 2 if not 3 Robins already and we'll likely see Damien at some point in the DCEU.

If Batman is 35 forever, Robin and Nightwing will continue to be mythical figures. Plus, I think elder Batman drives home how human he is compared to the rest of the JL. Half of them have extended longevity while all that money and genius doesn't stop him from slowing down after decades of physical fukkery just like any of us.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Jon Hamm's too old, brehs. They want to (or at least should) pick an actor who can actually do a full trilogy (plus tie-in universe movies) without becoming Roger Moore in A View To A Kill halfway through.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
A Don Drapper spin on Batman, fighting villians while shyt faced and puffing a lucky strike, I like it.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
fukk it Jensen Ackles it is

Get my boy Dean Winchester the role

source.gif