Jokic is really about to be a 3peat MVP

Daps

29/13 on 51% against Draymond in the playoffs. He sure was slowin him down :mjlol: if you actually watched the games you'd know Looney does a better job guarding AD
Those are his averages against the Warriors. They're not his numbers against Draymond, individually.

This is what happens when you don't know how to use stats properly.

If you actually watched the games, you'd know how historically well Dray has defended him. He's been the best defender on AD over the years.

Daps
Stat geeks like yourself can only judge value and worth in numbers and awards. A healthy MPJ is more talented and more equipped to be the best player on the Nuggets.
MPJ would be the most talented player on the floor, with the skill set and athleticism to take over games when necessary.
They told me I was crazy when I said MPJ the best player on the team.
I see you’ve been running from that MPJ smoke. Remember when you said I was crazy for saying he was the best talent on the team? :bryan: “But but but Jokic!”
There's WOATs and then there's @Squirrel The Casual Man.

:wow:

SPACE IS FAKE

Say No To NASA!
Daps
If you look at Tatum supporting cast vs Jokic though? :usure:

In a weaker conference? :usure:

Jokic doesn’t have a sidekick like Jaylen Brown on his squad. That’s a 1-2 punch unlike any other in the NBA. Only Kyrie-KD can compare. And even then, the two way ability of Brown is just as valuable to who Boston is as team, as Kyries offensive ability is to Brooklyn as a team.
yea u right but fukk all that. best player on the team with the best record. den played a cupcake schedule so far i’m not sold on em yet

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's gonna show his ass tonight playing against a Suns team with their All Stars and a Suns team that just played less than 24 hrs ago on the road

Daps
Stat geeks like yourself can only judge value and worth in numbers and awards. A healthy MPJ is more talented and more equipped to be the best player on the Nuggets.
MPJ would be the most talented player on the floor, with the skill set and athleticism to take over games when necessary.
They told me I was crazy when I said MPJ the best player on the team.
I see you’ve been running from that MPJ smoke. Remember when you said I was crazy for saying he was the best talent on the team? :bryan: “But but but Jokic!”
@Squirrel The Casual Man the WOAT.

:wow: