Jokic is really about to be a 3peat MVP

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why?

If the Suns make the Finals again is it because Booker is more valuable?

:mjlol:
Honestly, they're on the same tier to me. Neither deserve MVP, but I'd give it to Booker before Jokic.

Gil Scott-Heroin

✊🏿
Daps
Our grandchildren gonna look back and ask what the hell were we doing

🤷‍♂️
Just like we should be asking what the hell they were doing when awarding Cap the MVP when his team had a losing record and didn't make the playoffs.

You think this shyt stinks, well, it stunk even more back then.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
When I was talking about Tatum should win it I was speaking in future tense. Just me assuming they finish the season with the best record in the NBA.

Now let's keep it a stack, the NBA doesn't even know what MVP means a lot of the time. It's so supposed to be for the most valuable player. If they went by that literally then Lebron and MJ would have way more of them than they do. How the fukk did Lebron not win it in 2007 when he took that trash team to the finals? Hell, that team probably wouldn't have even made the playoffs if not for Lebron. He clearly was the most valuable that year and I don't even like his ass.

You can talk about "warm and fuzzy feeling" all you want, but when the MVP steps on the court you should feel that shyt. You should go "oh shyt that's the mvp right there" and I get none of that from Joker. At no point was he a threat to the Warriors last year and the year before that the Sun had this nikka so frustrated he tried to kill Cam Payne. That's not MVP-like behavior. And I don't give a damn about those being playoffs games and how Nuggets were injured. An MVP shouldn't be dismissed like that.

So until Jokic shows me something different he's not an MVP to me. And we can argue to you are blue in the face, you won't change my mind on that.
I ain’t tryna change your mind. I’m just pointing out the inconsistencies and contradictions in what you’re saying. Now you’re quadrupling down that Jokic shouldn’t have gotten his
MVP last season regardless of who he had on the floor with him while in the same breath saying Bron should’ve gotten an MVP because of who he had on the floor. :bryan: Jokic be getting y’all flustered and in your feelings that you don’t make sense. I don’t get it. His squad is always better when he’s on the floor so yes when he steps onto the court you feel it. Anybody who actually watches Nuggets games can attest to that. Be mad about it if you want but it is what it is.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
People are getting riled up in December. There’s a whole season remaining and during that he will have to play every other contender. I like the odds of the Celtics and Nets to beat them convincingly.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
No one forgot JA.

His team was literally better with him off the court.
Team can’t appear to be “better” if you don’t miss the games . They coulda went 0-20 without him he still wasn’t winning mvp bc he missed too much time

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain’t tryna change your mind. I’m just pointing out the inconsistencies and contradictions in what you’re saying. Now you’re quadrupling down that Jokic shouldn’t have gotten his
MVP last season regardless of who he had on the floor with him while in the same breath saying Bron should’ve gotten an MVP because of who he had on the floor. :bryan: Jokic be getting y’all flustered and in your feelings that you don’t make sense. I don’t get it. His squad is always better when he’s on the floor so yes when he steps onto the court you feel it. Anybody who actually watches Nuggets games can attest to that. Be mad about it if you want but it is what it is.
He's not getting me flustered I just don't think he's the MVP plain and simple. :yeshrug: