Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I'm already expecting to see Ish Wainwright and Landry Shamet playing before TJ Warren and Terrance Ross.

Both are not injured, so its something internal as to why Monty won't play them.
Ross is whatever, but TJ not getting burn when he is a bucket getter is asinine. Never made sense. Monty never gave him a chance post trade either. He's completely stubborn

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Kevin durant was never the best player in the NBA or ever better than bron pre 2020, if he chokes another playoff series with a super team serious discussions have to be had, but dont you ever compare bron to KD again, its kd vs steph

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I expect Denver to win the first 2 games. Denver will win the series but it still is probably going 7

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
The suns need to try to get Turner and Hield next season. Sign Dillon Brooks too. They need more depth.

Daps
I expect Denver to win the first 2 games. Denver will win the series but it still is probably going 7
:dwillhuh:

How in the fukk did you come to this conclusion?

You had Denver winning the first two, and then you have Phoenix winning three of the next four but you're confident in Denver winning in 7. If Denver ends up losing three of the next four games (with CP3 out), something has gone terribly, terribly wrong and you shouldn't be confident in them winning the series.

When is your dumbass going to change your username?