Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
When are we going to keep it real and recognize that his entire playoff career has been suspect without Curry

Durant playoff record with Curry: 33-9 (.78)
Averages: 29.9 PPG, 6.8 RPG, 4.5 APG
51 FG%, 41.5 3P%

Durant playoff record without Curry: 66-54 (.55)
Averages: 29.2 PPG, 8.2 RPG, 4.0 APG
46.4 FG%, 33.9 3P%

The coli not ready to have that conversation breh

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Age is obviously a factor. I would say last year he was made uncomfortable by Bostons physicality and ball pressure, but he was still assertive. This series he looks like he’s still trying to figure out when/where to get his shots and is disappearing for stretches.
And tbh, the Nets hardly played together that season either. Bucks played him 1 on 1 mostly and that’s why he looked like God against them.

The book is out now from Boston to show him bodies on his drives. He’s mostly been a step late on when to rise up/make the pass. There was one in particular where he basically dribbled into Jokic who ripped him when he could have just risen up two dribbles earlier.

Next stage for him is to be a high volume 3pt shooter/post player unless he cleans up his handle over the summer.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
@nightwing2016 I know you hate Malone, but you gotta give that man his flowers. Perfect defensive game plan this series.

Any time they don’t want to switch, they just soft double and pre rotate. Just basically forcing Booker or KD to make a high level pass to beat the scheme, and they haven’t done it once.

The defense wasn’t my concern, my issue is the offense and the lulls it goes through. I also think the suns complete lack of depth and shot makers outside of Booker and kd helps his scheme. I had the nuggets in five but when the nuggets run into the warriors/lakers that is when we will see if he deserves flowers or not. The nuggets depth alone should win them this series

Daps
Reppin
Denver
The defense wasn’t my concern, my issue is the offense and the lulls it goes through. I also think the suns complete lack of depth and shot makers outside of Booker and kd helps his scheme. I had the nuggets in five but when the nuggets run into the warriors/lakers that is when we will see if he deserves flowers or not. The nuggets depth alone should win them this series
Lakers are trash breh. Warriors series will be good tho

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
It's not all Ayton's fault, but he's gone if the Suns can't come back in this series.

We all knew CP3 was old and there is no depth on the roster. Ayton was supposed to be that 3rd rising star but he never could get to that level. Never had the drive of a star. He fought for that max contract and when he go it, he never produced.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
And tbh, the Nets hardly played together that season either. Bucks played him 1 on 1 mostly and that’s why he looked like God against them.

The book is out now from Boston to show him bodies on his drives. He’s mostly been a step late on when to rise up/make the pass. There was one in particular where he basically dribbled into Jokic who ripped him when he could have just risen up two dribbles earlier.

Next stage for him is to be a high volume 3pt shooter/post player unless he cleans up his handle over the summer.
Same thing happened on a drive with Bruce Brown guarding him. Could’ve had a one dribble pull up but took an extra dribble and Gordon was there to block his shot.

Daps
Denver's defensive scheme has definitely been a bright spot over the first two games. They've rarely been able to expose Jokic in PnRs, which a lot of folks overemphasized would happen in this series. There was a brief stretch during the third quarter where they were getting good looks trying to involve Jokic in their actions, but otherwise, he and the rest of the squad have done a damn good job at limiting those opportunities for Phoenix.