Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skyrunner1

Superstar
Daps
Monty can’t trot out the same bums again. There is no way unless he wants to get fired :dwillhuh:
This man came out a timeout after probably the worst sequence of plays I have seen all playoffs by Payne and drew up a play for him and gave him a neon green light.. He is a fukking lunatic obviously

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
That's because if he does get swept in the first round, it will easily be worse than Giannis. Cried his way out of Brooklyn to go to Phoenix, only to get swept by the Nuggets while the real superstar from the Warriors teams just dropped 50 in game seven. :mjlol: .

At least Giannis and the Bucks can say he was out for pretty much three games.
Wait the Suns is still playing the Clippers in the 1st round?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Again, Cam Johnson was not a starter during the finals. As a matter of fact he wouldn't be a started on a top 5 contending team.

Your trash team traded Bridges and Cam Johnson for a mentally weak guy who runs to teams when adversity strikes. Enjoy the fade in 5 games yall will get one at home for the gentleman sweep.
oh this is just KD hate, do your thing casual. Because you were wrong and it’s okay.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
Suns shoot 31 3s which is right at their season average

Ten more than last game

Only problem is they only made 6 of them, one fewer than last game

Book hit four of them

KD missed 10 of them

You can shoot more but you should make more otherwise what’s the point

I’m surprised Book and KD aren’t attacking the basket more because that’s where they have an advantage

Also surprised they’re not putting Jokic on pick and roll action again because that’s where they have an advantage

Losing CP3 is gonna hurt in a major way