Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

Yooo this shyt got me crying rn lmao :russ:

Suns stay being Suns. From letting Joe Johnson go, from trading Matrix for washed up Shaq, to keeping this fakkit "me no bang in paint papi" on their team when he clearly doesn't want to play in Phoenix anymore.
If he wasn't a starter and Suns bench wasn't non-existent, he'd be put on the bench for the rest of the game after what they just saw. Whatever hope Suns fans had in this dude, it's over.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Phoenix just doesn’t shoot enough threes. If you’re gonna shoot 23 threes a game and the other team is gonna shoot like 40, it’s super tough to make up that gap and put enough points on the board.

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Suns stay being Suns. From letting Joe Johnson go, from trading Matrix for washed up Shaq, to keeping this fakkit "me no bang in paint papi" on their team when he clearly doesn't want to play in Phoenix anymore.
If he wasn't a starter and Suns bench wasn't non-existent, he'd be put on the bench for the rest of the game after what they just saw. Whatever hope Suns fans had in this dude, it's over.

:laff:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only 9 more wins until the coli has to accept the Jokic and the nuggets are actually good

I know jokic was great but I’ll admit I absolutely slept on this denver team…don’t wanna be a victim of the moment so I’ll just safely say they look like legit contenders and not the playoff fodder I thought they’d be heading into the playoffs

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Ain't nothing wrong with it bro, we all have vested interest in our favorite players. I don't wanna ever hear you say anything about Bron heads "following him from team to team" because we watch you for several years now follow Durant from team to team 🤣 like I said though I ain't got no issue with it...

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
In a game that featured Jokic (reigning back to back MVP), KD (2x champion, 2014 MVP, arguably top 15 player of all time), CP3 (arguably top 5 PG of all time) Book (first or second best player from the first round), Murray was the best player on the floor.

Murray’s star shone the brightest. He was amazing. He did everything for the Nuggets. Aside from a few mental blunders he played a flawless and fearless game. The pull-up threes, the fadeaways, the pick and roll with Jokic, the passing, my man was in his bag. Hope he stays healthy because when he’s on the floor and doing his thing you’re going to see something special.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Suns usually average 33 3-point attempts. Last night they only shot 23. I expect them to get more shots up moving forward.

I also don’t expect KD to have 7 TOs. Nuggets picked his pocket a lot. He’ll take better care of the ball.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Ain't nothing wrong with it bro, we all have vested interest in our favorite players. I don't wanna ever hear you say anything about Bron heads "following him from team to team" because we watch you for several years now follow Durant from team to team 🤣 like I said though I ain't got no issue with it...
You right I can’t spin that one breh, repped :mjlol:

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Murray is getting all the flowers this morning and rightfully so but AG’s performance shouldn’t go unnoticed. He was terrific. If he keeps playing like this and is able to hit shots from the perimeter that’s going to put additional pressure on the opposing team’s defense. His attacking the rim was great too.

Last edited:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Suns usually average 33 3-point attempts. Last night they only shot 23. I expect them to get more shots up moving forward.

I also don’t expect KD to have 7 TOs. Nuggets picked his pocket a lot. He’ll take better care of the ball.
Durant can get turnover prone. He has a high dribble that isn't particularly tight (kinda wide with it), and one if his weaknesses is that he can lose the ball; smaller defenders can pick his pockets because his dribble is high and wide; and he can lapse into errant passes...

So a high turnover game for Durant isn't that unique. For his playoff career he averages 3.3 turnovers to just 4.1 assists. He's had 42 5+ turnover games in 161 games, basically you're good for a 5+ turnover game from him once every 4 games...

Phoenix will take more threes, though...