Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
iBvubhC.gif

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Ayton isn't the problem. He is always used as the scapegoat. He actually didn't play bad. He played Jokic well as usual. Jokic shot 3 of 11 when Ayton was guarding him. I don't know why Monty didn't match Ayton's minutes with Jokic's. The perimeter defense is so bad that he always has to be taken out of position to grab defensive rebounds. The team needs to get rid of Monty and CP3 before even thinking about getting rid of Ayton.

You see him not giving effort not challenging Jokic not contesting on the glass and you dont think thats an issue ????

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Ayton isn't the problem. He is always used as the scapegoat. He actually didn't play bad. He played Jokic well as usual. Jokic shot 3 of 11 when Ayton was guarding him. I don't know why Monty didn't match Ayton's minutes with Jokic's. The perimeter defense is so bad that he always has to be taken out of position to grab defensive rebounds. The team needs to get rid of Monty and CP3 before even thinking about getting rid of Ayton.

This isn't a problem?
:gucci:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that’s the weakest dunk attempt I’ve ever seen from a male human being.