Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Chuck sound crazy as hell talking about playing KD and Book the whole game

I hope Monty does this, this series gon be over quick

The crazy thing is, before the starters got pulled, Booker and KD pretty much played the entire game and they were playing catch up the whole way :mjlol:

Daps
Jokic had one of his worst performances, offensively (I've never seen him miss so many bunnies). Those are the type of games which the Suns needed to capitalize on, because chances are he might only have one more subpar game for the rest of the series.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Jokic had one of his worst performances, offensively (I've never seen him miss so many bunnies). Those are the type of games which the Suns needed to capitalize on, because chances are he might only have one more subpar game for the rest of the series.

That would require Monty to make adjustments. Which I don't see him doing that effectively.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The crazy thing is, before the starters got pulled, Booker and KD pretty much played the entire game and they were playing catch up the whole way :mjlol:
Booker played 40 minutes
KD played 36 minutes
And both sat the last 5 minutes after they waived the white flag :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: TEH
Daps
Reppin
Denver
7 TOS for KD. When he rose up and shot it, he made everything, but the nuggets checked his ball handling. You can’t really stop KD, but Bruce, CB, AG can get stops on him that way.