Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I used to think Book & Murray were on the same level.This series is shoeing that Book just has an extra gear.He's more efficient/decisive in his execution than Murray.Grown to become a much better facilitator, also.Murray dribbles the air out if the ball searching for room to get his shot off.I'm not complaining, tho.I think it's a detriment to the Nuggers offensive flow....But yeah.CP3 should be relegated to the bench from this point forward.I just wonder how he'd take it:patrice:

Monty should move CP3 into a 6th man role, but I think CP3's ego won't allow it.

So I expect CP3 to be in the starting lineup again soon.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
I can, MPJ has done that before and has hit it but his shot selection gets really bad when he does not touch the ball and get shots up. MPJ is a player that needs to be involved on the offensive end or he loses focus and does dumb shyt. This is why i said working him in and using plays to get him going is a must and Malone just ignores it. I was looking at a stat on nuggets Reddit that shows Murray has passed the ball to MPJ five times this game.
Fair critique of Malone’s scheme/strategy. Although the Jokic/Murray is potent and dynamic there are some flaws in that it does not allow a player like MPJ to stay engaged and that imo is why you see him chucking when he gets to touch the ball. With that said MPJ deserves some blame because there are scoring opportunities for him if he were to cut and if he were to attack the glass. He has the capability to be a problem but he disengages and also settles for the long ball. He can be doing so much more. It’s a waste the way Malone uses him and how he chooses to play. He could be an x-factor.

Last edited: