Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I still can't believe MPJ took that stupid transition 3
He makes a great defensive play, they have Phoenix on the ropes and he's so excited to chuck he doesn't even wait for the rest of his team to get down court nor does he realize there's a defender right next to him that swats his shyt right away
Not just that but KCP was actually wide open but he can't resist taking this dumb ass shot for no reason

Nothing about that shot looked good and I still can't believe he took it

I can, MPJ has done that before and has hit it but his shot selection gets really bad when he does not touch the ball and get shots up. MPJ is a player that needs to be involved on the offensive end or he loses focus and does dumb shyt. This is why i said working him in and using plays to get him going is a must and Malone just ignores it. I was looking at a stat on nuggets Reddit that shows Murray has passed the ball to MPJ five times this game.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If by some miracle the suns are able to win this series with 2 1/2 men (KD, Book, 1/4 Ayton, 1/4 bench) then they should consider bringing CP3 off the bench Vs the warriors and let me bring up that 2nd unit where he can be more ball dominant and go against Poole and Dante and stay far the fukl away from steph.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
If by some miracle the suns are able to win this series with 2 1/2 men (KD, Book, 1/4 Ayton, 1/4 bench) then they should consider bringing CP3 off the bench Vs the warriors and let me bring up that 2nd unit where he can be more ball dominant and go against Poole and Dante and stay far the fukl away from steph.
chapelle-charlie-murphy.gif

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
I still can't believe MPJ took that stupid transition 3
He makes a great defensive play, they have Phoenix on the ropes and he's so excited to chuck he doesn't even wait for the rest of his team to get down court nor does he realize there's a defender right next to him that swats his shyt right away
Not just that but KCP was actually wide open but he can't resist taking this dumb ass shot for no reason

Nothing about that shot looked good and I still can't believe he took it

That's today's NBA guys are pulling up for 3s instead of driving to the basket on fastbreaks. Thats the Curry effect

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He could have restarted the game and taken advantage of the 5 on 4 situation but for the Suns owner.
I think you can only do that after a made basket.This happened after an out of bounds violation on the Suns.The refs have to touch the ball first in that situation.I don't really give a shyt if he's suspended or not.I'm just amused at watching the NBA juelz & squirm around their own stupid azz rules and bullshyt technicalities.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Joker is now at 31/13/9 on 53/47/78 splits

Leads the entire field in PER, Ast %, WS/48, and BPM.

Book is at 37/7/5 on 62/51/87 splits
:whoo:

Leads the entire field in TS% (71% :damn:) Overall WS, and VORP

The hilarious thing is Book said he doesn't give a fukk about efficiency shyt right now... but his PER during the playoffs so far is 9 points higher than it has ever been during a season, and 13 points higher than it has ever been during a playoff run.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Joker is now at 31/13/9 on 53/47/78 splits

Leads the entire field in PER, Ast %, WS/48, and BPM.

Book is at 37/7/5 on 62/51/87 splits
:whoo:

Leads the entire field in TS% (71% :damn:) Overall WS, and VORP

The hilarious thing is Book said he doesn't give a fukk about efficiency shyt right now... but his PER during the playoffs so far is 9 points higher than it has ever been during a season, and 13 points higher than it has ever been during a playoff run.
The 60/50 club..Exclusive EXCLUSIVE :wow:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The 60/50 club..Exclusive EXCLUSIVE :wow:

Defies reality.

Jamal Murray putting up 27-7-5 on 46/37/89 is a mere afterthought.
KD is putting up 30-9-5 on 49/35/94 and just looks like Book's help.

Never seen anything like this. What a series. Figures the Suns would go nuclear with CP3's bad karma ass out

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Defies reality.

Jamal Murray putting up 27-7-5 on 46/37/89 is a mere afterthought.
KD is putting up 30-9-5 on 49/35/94 and just looks like Book's help.

Never seen anything like this. What a series. Figures the Suns would go nuclear with CP3's bad karma ass out
I used to think Book & Murray were on the same level.This series is shoeing that Book just has an extra gear.He's more efficient/decisive in his execution than Murray.Grown to become a much better facilitator, also.Murray dribbles the air out if the ball searching for room to get his shot off.I'm not complaining, tho.I think it's a detriment to the Nuggers offensive flow....But yeah.CP3 should be relegated to the bench from this point forward.I just wonder how he'd take it:patrice:

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I used to think Book & Murray were on the same level.This series is shoeing that Book just has an extra gear.He's more efficient/decisive in his execution than Murray.Grown to become a much better facilitator, also.Murray dribbles the air out if the ball searching for room to get his shot off.I'm not complaining, tho.I think it's a detriment to the Nuggers offensive flow....But yeah.CP3 should be relegated to the bench from this point forward.I just wonder how he'd take it:patrice:
Agreed. After the bubble I thought Booker, Donovan and Murray were all in the same tier. Over the last couple years Booker then Donny moved ahead because they were more consistent with it, but I thought Murray’s ceiling was still as high. But Booker has gone to a whole new level.