Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
One thing that I found really impressive about Book in Game 4 was his poise and decision-making. This muthafukka has been scorching. He’s been aggressive when he needs to but he hasn’t seemed to be pressing. He’s been letting the game come to him. Shown a real maturity. In Game 3 he was 20-25 :ohmy: and ended up being 14-18 in Game 4 :ohmy: He could’ve justifiably shot it 5-10 times more this past game just off the strength of heat checks but instead he chose to get the ball to his open teammates who were knocking down shots they missed in Games 1 and 2. This makes the Suns overall more dangerous because Denver’s defense is going to have to reconsider doubling Book. He’s reaching a territory of elite players who have killed my Nuggets in the postseason. It’s hard to describe how these muthafukkas have made me feel as a fan when they kill my team. But just as a fan of hoop it’s a beautiful part of the game when you got these skilled cats with killer instincts who smell the blood and go for the jugular. It’s a hate and admiration kind of thing. Stakes gon be high in Game 5.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Fair critique of Malone’s scheme/strategy. Although the Jokic/Murray is potent and dynamic there are some flaws in that it does not allow a player like MPJ to stay engaged and that imo is why you see him chucking when he gets to touch the ball. With that said MPJ deserves some blame because there are scoring opportunities for him if he were to cut and if he were to attack the class. He has the capability but he disengages and also settles for the long ball. He can be doing so much more. It’s a waste the way Malone uses him and how he chooses to play. He could be an x-factor.

I agree MPJ could be an X factor but I believe he doesn’t cut and attack the glass more because AG is already down there doing that. I also think MPJ does that because he feels he isn’t rewarded when he does do those things especially when Murray has the ball because his activity is very different when Jokic has the ball where he is cutting and moving more without the ball.

I think the Jokic/Murray is potent but it can’t be the entirety of the offense and teams with the right personal can make running it difficult. For example I think the lakers have the personal with AD and Vanderbilt to stifle running that as the main source of offense. Malone consistently has shown he is unable to adapt offensively, and the sad thing about it is that it is well known that any championship hopes were going to require MPJ being a legit third option and they treat him like KCP out there.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
Jeff Green was getting some tick. He’s gotten 15-20. Peyton is another story entirely. He could be a spark.

That’s the problem Jeff Green has been terrible the past two games the suns have figured him out. Peyton should have gotten more play as well as zeke Naji during the regular season.

I doubt Peyton gets any burn if anything Malone has shown us he is stubborn especially when it comes to playing young guys outside of Braun which has me :mjpls:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Know I'm late as fukk on this but the shot making in this series has been incredible. Book is really showing out, KD hooping, Jokic doing his thing. Series has been fun to watch from both teams.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
That’s the problem Jeff Green has been terrible the past two games the suns have figured him out. Peyton should have gotten more play as well as zeke Naji during the regular season.

I doubt Peyton gets any burn if anything Malone has shown us he is stubborn especially when it comes to playing young guys outside of Braun which has me :mjpls:
I’m sighing big time over here

I’ve been shocked at how much time Malone had given Braun just given how he typically treats the younger guys

Pleasantly though because I think Braun has played pretty well with his opportunities

Some of the else guys would be further along if they had more learning time in the court

Nuggets better show and prove tonight or I’ma show up at Malone’s front door with the pitchfork

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I’m sighing big time over here

I’ve been shocked at how much time Malone had given Braun just given how he typically treats the younger guys

Pleasantly though because I think Braun has played pretty well with his opportunities

Some of the else guys would be further along if they had more learning time in the court

Nuggets better show and prove tonight or I’ma show up at Malone’s front door with the pitchfork

They way he treats Braun is shocking, I remember he would give Beasley, Vanderbilt, or MPJ any burn under the guise that the team was good and just made it to the second round of the playoffs but this championship caliber team has room for this hard working white boy to get minutes, Word.

Hey, I will join you, I honestly believe Malone has squandered a bunch of talent during his Nuggets tenure.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
avengers-2-trailer-gif-9.gif

IN