Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
There is absolutely no reason Jokic needed to be there. Game clock is stopped. It isn't like footbal(soccer) where the clock keeps running.

That was a brain fart on his part, if he gets suspended it's on him.
He could have restarted the game and taken advantage of the 5 on 4 situation but for the Suns owner.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well they haven't won a championship yet, so the weight of expectations may not be on him like it was on Mike Budenholzer.

Two things have happened, either the Suns change of play with CP3 out has opened up an avenue for them to gel and get confidence , or Denver takes care of business at home and puts the pressure back on the Suns.

Either way, it's been fun

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Anyone get the impression that he will bring Phoenix their first ring?

Maybe not this year, but he seems invested.

Dude is not fukking around he’s already paying like 4x in luxury tax than sarver did in his entire tenure plus he got KD in after 2 weeks being on the job. Also got them off Bally sports to make local games easier to watch as well. He’s definitely a million times better than sarver already

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Booker said something in the post game interview that I co-sign. He told KD "I don't care about that efficiency shyt right now" and I agree.

KD's only weakness is sometimes he's too focused on being hyper efficient. It usually works out cuz he's that gifted of a scorer, but sometimes you gotta go Kobe mode and that time is now.

Their third best player at the moment is Landry Shamet, so yeah just keep shooting.

Last edited: