Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Going into next year, do the Suns have any realistic options at starting point guard besides Chris Paul?

Are Fred Van Vleet, Tyus Jones, or even Kyrie available? What do they do about the Ayton situation? Who is available at Center?

Not counting this season out but it's clear the team needs improvement.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mikal talked about the unwarranted DA slander on the Point Forward podcast so Landale isn't the first player to talk about it. Mikal is also not on the team anymore.
They're bias.They know him on a personal level.Fans just want him to play hard & win games.He's a loser in that aspect.i'm a Suns fan.Not a players fan.Players are fans of other players.Fukked up as it might sound, I don't give a shyt about how great of a guy they say he is.If I'm not seeing results on the court, fukk em.Never personal.Strictly business.I'm trying to see a ship before I'm relocated to the cemetery.

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Suns have no depth/bench and with cp3 out for a while, kd/booker need to dominate every game. Thats exactly what they did last night.

This denver team is mad deep though. anyone can score on that team.

Daps

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
They're bias.They know him on a personal level.Fans just want him to play hard & win games.He's a loser in that aspect.i'm a Suns fan.Not a players fan.Players are fans of other players.Fukked up as it might sound, I don't give a shyt about how great of a guy they say he is.If I'm not seeing results on the court, fukk em.Never personal.Strictly business.I'm trying to see a ship before I'm relocated to the cemetery.
The problem is most fans don't understand the game. The players know who has what assignment so they know whose fault it is. I've seen fans complain about rebounds and defense that were not DAs fault. Any objective Suns fan can see that DA gets a lot of unwarranted slander. DA has his faults but playing hard isn't one of them.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The problem is most fans don't understand the game. The players know who has what assignment so they know whose fault it is. I've seen fans complain about rebounds and defense that were not DAs fault. Any objective Suns fan can see that DA gets a lot of unwarranted slander. DA has his faults but playing hard isn't one of them.
No disrespect to you breh, but I can't discuss basketball with anybody who still has faith in DeAndre Ayton.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
:dahell:Ayton with a quarter of looneys effort and this is a 2-1 suns lead.

Daps
Reppin
Denver
I feel that small market energy