Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You obviously haven't watched any Suns games. This whole "he's scared to touch the ball in high pressure, crunch time moments" is all stuff you made up in your head. Ayton's big blowup with Monty was caused because he wanted more touches. Ayton doesn't shy away from big moments. There were plenty of times this season Ayton has had his guy pinned or he would get free on a roll and the ball never gets to him. Also the narrative that we haven't seen it when it mattered most is also false. Ayton was big for the Suns during their finals runs in 2021 and Ayton was huge for the team against the Pelicans when Booker got hurt last year.
Man I've watched damn near every Suns game since 1993.Ayton's a delusional bytch whose mouth writes checks his azz can't cash.Just like his whole "DominAyton" brand.I know wtf I'm seeing out there.From the looks of it, Monty's on the same page.Please stop wasting your time on this dude.Nobody wants to hear it.That's why I'll be glad when he gets traded this offseason.We can stop discussing this weak clown.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Nuggets goin down hill at will & makin contested 3 pointers.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
They really need to do something about the officiating. Murray gets fouled on the arm and no call, KD on the other hand gets a call on a light bump foul.

Yeah that foul on Gordon made no sense. Stood his ground. Hands up. Saw that shyt called a lot last night.

And I want the suns to win. But that made no sense.