Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Point blank Denver winning unless they pull an all time choke job

Last night Phoenix had Booker play unbelievable, KD ain't play well but put up a lot points, built a 15 point second half lead and still almost lost. Denver was getting wide open threes left and right like they have all series they just missed a few too many. Denver hit their open threes they win regardless what Phoenix do :yeshrug:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Denver had just made 3-4 more shots and Phoenix had missed 3-4 more shots, Jokic damn well might have had a 30-20-20 triple double. That's fukking insane.

…and the victory…it was a great game for book and KD but if I’m denver, I’m walking away confident enough to think I can steal game 4…and it’s low key scary how “quietly” jokic racked up that triple double

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
If Denver had just made 3-4 more shots and Phoenix had missed 3-4 more shots, Jokic damn well might have had a 30-20-20 triple double. That's fukking insane.
What’s with the obsession with round numbers? He dropped 30-17-17. That’s insane enough lol

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Even tho the Suns won the game...

Although the box score doesn't tell the whole story but looking at the stat sheet, I'm still not impressed with the way they play basketball 🤷🏾‍♀️ too much iso/ball hogging by Book and KD l, for that reason I haven't really watched too many of the games this postseason involving the Suns because it's distasteful/not very fun basketball.

Only Durant and Booker scored over double digits with both combining for 56 shot attempts and yea they got the win but it's embarrassing, I can't believe Suns fans are happy about that 🤦🏾‍♀️ that alone should tell you they're not winning this series let alone a championship this season playing like this. The highest amount of points contributed by a player not named KD or Booker was 7pts each by Payne and Warren.

The Nuggets had 5 guys in double digits two scoring over 30 (Murray and Jokic) Porter Jr with 21pts and Brown with 11 off the bench and all that offensive contribution hell Denver almost beat them despite Booker shooting 80% and KD slightly subpar game.

Everyone talking about Monty's adjustments but I really didn't see any besides subbing in two guys (Ross and Warren) he probably been should've played since last series.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Said I before...But it's like another way to call a cat a kitten, except there's 5 lil letters that are missing:A Y T O N

Nothing more obnoxious than Suns fans who still make excuses for Ayton(Still plenty of them around)..Stay away from me talking that jazz.I'm liable to slap all the piano keys out your mouth:scust:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude even dunks like a bytch. Zero aggression or force to his game. I feel bad for the Suns fans that this nikka was basically the successor to Amare Stoudemire...who was everything this soft ass bytch wasn't.

I don't care how solid his numbers look...he's a straight up bust. They shoulda drafted Luka. They just lucky there's 3 other teams to take the heat off them.
Lol damn, the amare line hit hard

jayjon85

Pro
Daps
The GM told him to go out there and do damage control. Saving DA's trade value.

Landale is the ultimate team player :salute:
Mikal talked about the unwarranted DA slander on the Point Forward podcast so Landale isn't the first player to talk about it. Mikal is also not on the team anymore.