Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Fell asleep…but Looking at the box score for the suns :russ:

No way you can keep winning in the playoffs like that
Same just got up to check and see 39/47 from KD and Booker and everyone else in single digits (highest being 7 points??), what :pachaha:

But hey, they got the dub

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Steph does this type of shyt on the regular on literally 1 or 2 FTA and nobody says shyt lmaol

Steph is the consensus greatest shooter ever. He gets plenty praise all the time for his nuclear games (just recently his game 7)

• Dap
Reactions: No1

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
I’ve never seen a weaker bytchmade dude than Ayton

I’m not one for hyperbole but this nikka is a mental midget and not built for the NBA

Dude even dunks like a bytch. Zero aggression or force to his game. I feel bad for the Suns fans that this nikka was basically the successor to Amare Stoudemire...who was everything this soft ass bytch wasn't.

I don't care how solid his numbers look...he's a straight up bust. They shoulda drafted Luka. They just lucky there's 3 other teams to take the heat off them.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
86 points combined from KD and Booker. Is that repeatable? But I do agree that Jokic has to get more aggressive. Dude didn’t wake up from the pregame nap till the end of the 2nd quarter.
It’s repeatable. It’s just that I think they can get there and still lose. That’s the crazy thing. Only shot they have. They got the right mindset tho. They need 30+ attempts each every game.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
downtown was fun, people complain about celebrating cinco de mayo, but you cant tell these clubs, events etc shyt its poppin

dope energy people had with the win tonight.

ya a local mexican spot was poppin last night granted it was earlier in the night…shyt shut down at 2 out here…maybe if we had a professional sports team of any kind shyt would’ve lasted longer as ppl take to the streets