Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Go small.

Have KD at the 5.

Now, obviously, this has to be done in spurts, and not for the entirety of the game. They're always going to be at a disadvantage playing a traditional lineup because none of their bigs can match Jokic and none of them can shoot 3s (forcing him out to the perimeter). Spread the floor with four shooters and start generating quality looks from behind the arc.

Doubling Jokic is the worst thing you can do, to be honest.

Nobody is better at picking apart defenses when teams send multiple defenders his way. It just leaves his teammates open, either cutting to the rim or open 3s, and then that creates a rhythm which everyone is feeding off. Playing him as a scorer is best, because it cuts down how often he involves others.

It's a double-edged sword though because we all know Jokic has arguably the deepest bag in the A.
I understand but you gotta know when to double him

Come at the last minute and blitz him

Do something Monte :mjlol:

Daps
Suns making Aaron Gordon look like Zion in the paint is a travesty
Remember how much of a p*ssy Gordon played like last postseason? He looks like a completely different player now. I get that a lot of it has to do with less responsibility and expectations now (he was essentially the #2 option last year), but it's quite remarkable how fearless he's been.

I guess it probably says more about the Suns than it does him.

Denver is not in the least bit phased by this Phoenix team.

Murray wants all that Booker smoke; Gordon playing like he's 10ft tall; Jokic wants some get-back for what happened in 2021. It's going to take some otherworldly shyt from Booker and KD to drag this back, because they're at significant physical and mental disadvantage.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
i wonder what Monty is thinking not playing TJ warren and Terence ross at all. He wouldn’t even be playing Payne if shamet didn’t get shamed to hell.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Suns fukked up giving up Cam Johnson in the KD trade....should've played hardball with Brooklyn. That was still the best and most realistic offer for KD they were gonna get, and the only team he wanted to join.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
suns are going to lose because all these dudes shoot are jumpers. they have nobody with a downhill mindset to get to the rim. I know the warriors kinda beat the myth, but u ain’t about to win a series just taking jump shots
And they traded for KD who doesn't get to the rim like he used to before the major injury.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
Suns fukked up giving up Cam Johnson in the KD trade....should've played hardball with Brooklyn. That was still the best and most realistic offer for KD they were gonna get, and the only team he wanted to join.
Prime example of a kiss ass GM doing what the new team owner wants to do. They should have explained that they need more guys who get to the basket, not the jump shooting KD. The Nets Boston series showed them this guy settles for jumpshots way too often. KD would be a great great asset for the team that's athletic enough to get to the basket. What they have is a washed up point guard, a center who's too afraid to bang in the paint, and a star wing who has mental meltdowns from time to time just like his mentor. KD wasn't exactly what they needed.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Remember how much of a p*ssy Gordon played like last postseason? He looks like a completely different player now. I get that a lot of it has to do with less responsibility and expectations now (he was essentially the #2 option last year), but it's quite remarkable how fearless he's been.

I guess it probably says more about the Suns than it does him.

Denver is not in the least bit phased by this Phoenix team.

Murray wants all that Booker smoke; Gordon playing like he's 10ft tall; Jokic wants some get-back for what happened in 2021. It's going to take some otherworldly shyt from Booker and KD to drag this back, because they're at significant physical and mental disadvantage.
This series is over and I haven’t said that for KD since that Memphis series years back without Russ. Denver is just straight up better and Monty won’t play Ross or TJ for instant offense.

Daps
Any time the Suns play a healthy team in the playoffs, they usually end up getting smoked in embarrassing fashion.Sweeps & backdoor sweeps after teams make adjustments Monty can't figure out how to counter :francis:

Real Rap…

The Suns have not beat a single healthy team since they’ve been in a post season contention

Bucks
Mavs
Nuggets?…