Joker Seeks A Revenge Tally Across The Valley | Official Suns (#4) vs. Nuggets (#1) West Semifinals Thread

YOUR WINNER..

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I don't like the way Phoenix is constructed.

Too much KD and Booker ball hogging/iso everytime up the court and how is Okogie in the starting lineup and only got 4 shot attempts? He, Craig or whoever starts next to the “big” 4 (CP, Booker, KD, and Ayton) needs to have more shot attempts than that.

Paul and Ayton just look out of place and don't fit on the floor with Booker and KD at all which is surprising with Chris.

I don't know how y'all feel about Monty Williams coaching but I'm not a fan of his style, he's clearly a “pro-star” coach. I imagine his game plan is telling the other guys to just give the ball to KD or Booker 95% of the time and only shot it themselves if necessary. He needs to trust in his bench because KD and Booker aren't gonna win you this series like they did against the Clippers.

Their playing style doesn't look good and is just too predictable.

Denver is just a complete team from top to bottom. I actually think the Nuggets could possibly sweep Phoenix 🤷🏾‍♀️.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I don't like the way Phoenix is constructed.

Too much KD and Booker ball hogging/iso everytime up the court and how is Okogie in the starting lineup and only got 4 shot attempts? He, Craig or whoever starts next to the “big” 4 (CP, Booker, KD, and Ayton) needs to have more shot attempts than that.

Paul and Ayton just look out of place and don't fit on the floor with Booker and KD at all which is surprising with Chris.

I don't know how y'all feel about Monty Williams coaching but I'm not a fan of his style, he's clearly a “pro-star” coach. I imagine his game plan is telling the other guys to just give the ball to KD or Booker 95% of the time and only shot it themselves if necessary. He needs to trust in his bench because KD and Booker aren't gonna win you this series like they did against the Clippers.

Their playing style doesn't look good and is just too predictable.

Denver is just a complete team from top to bottom. I actually think the Nuggets could possibly sweep Phoenix 🤷🏾‍♀️.
Monty doesn’t just give the ball to his stars at all. He doesn’t even run plays for Durant. His rotations have always been a problem because he favors certain guys.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
on some weird shyt KD and kyrie might’ve been better off staying in the east with the squad BK had…east never looked so wide open…I still say celtics will make the finals but man they look way more beatable than they did last year under udoka
They were better off. KD panicked when Kai X left. If he said he was staying they might have been able to trade Kyrie for something better.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

why-doyourjob.gif