Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
With good counsel, a gentleman such as I... elegance and nobility personified, refrain from such voyeuristic gatherings...

but... tis senses thee past month have bared witness, a mad man conversing and engaging in tantrums akin to the fairer sex. Enough!

Thine name hath been placed under the list of thee ignobles.
:krs:

VT in my thread co signing :to:

If this isn't proof that you NEED to jump on this wave and block Ciara Mist, then you are a lost soul and I'm negging you :yes:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
With good counsel, a gentleman such as I... elegance and nobility personified, refrain from such voyeuristic gatherings...

but... tis senses thee past month have bared witness, a mad man conversing and engaging in tantrums akin to the fairer sex. Enough!

If Victorian Thug co-signs, so do I. :birdman: Throw mist in the bushes.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Sierra Mist is clearly a homo or a female. What kinda straight nikka name himself after a fruit drink?? I will admit, I've found few of his/her posts to be on point.. But I have common sense.. If imma ignore somebody. I'll just simply ignore them without announcing that I'm ignoring them

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:ooh:
we got Victorian Thug now?
Who else is fukking with The Coli I mean really?

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You all pay certain posters wayyy too much attention. Does he really consume your thoughts that much?

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
I've personally never had any problems with Sierra Mist but still, s/he is without a doubt the weirdest person I have ever came across in life.

:yeshrug:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:leon: @ a few ppl negging me cus i said i wont ignore ****. if y'all neg a nikka for that, i wonder how deep in the red he is

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
sierra mist is just corny. it's really no bigger than that. anyone who thinks that they have created any sort of fame for themselves on a message board is undergoing delusions of grandeur of the highest magnitude because at the end of the day you're just flooding the web with your stupid opinions that no one wants to hear in the real world. if you're on here all day (and from what i can tell he is certainly on here all day and night) trying to show out and be talked about it generally means you don't have anything else positive going on in your life. same could be said for pretty much all of the prolific posters on this or any other message board. tough break, bytch. :yeshrug:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This nikka up in here dappin up everybody who shyttin on his gay ass.

Tryna front like this thread don't hurt his soul :bryan:
I've been telling people who have a problem with me to put me on ignore for months. Liek I said, people who hate me have never read my posts before. And I fukk more bytches than you so if I'm gay wtf does that make you?
You all pay certain posters wayyy too much attention. Does he really consume your thoughts that much?
Yeah. They think about me everyday on here. Did you know they made 5 threads about me this week alone?

BK, you need to lay out that Global Ignore framework. We're trying to :eat: out chea.

EDIT - Chief, neg rep pending investigation. :birdman:
STFU. You can't go a fukking day without talking to/about me. IF I'm on global ignore this site loses 90% of it's subject matter.

Again, the people who hate me have never read my posts before. You're just a bunch of chimps who follow what other chimps do. None of you neanderthals are capable of thinking for yourselves. That's why you all are failures in life.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

I've been telling people who have a problem with me to put me on ignore for months. Liek I said, people who hate me have never read my posts before. And I fukk more bytches than you so if I'm gay wtf does that make you?

Yeah. They think about me everyday on here. Did you know they made 5 threads about me this week alone?

STFU. You can't go a fukking day without talking to/about me. IF I'm on global ignore this site loses 90% of it's subject matter.

Again, the people who hate me have never read my posts before. You're just a bunch of chimps who follow what other chimps do. None of you neanderthals are capable of thinking for yourselves. That's why you all are failures in life.

jujqdl.gif