Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

Worry about yourself. Why haven't you put me on ignore yet?

Im not a fan of that ignore stuff, i kinda feel like im the one thats running away from a problem, but dont worry when u start acting normal cut all this faq shyt out and get the soulja boy movement moving and making dope beats again. We will stop sonning u but until that

:heh:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
can't do it, despite **** being weird. he's often correct in his assessments of the black community.

:yeshrug:

that whole luxie thing is fukked up though, and responding to post with those LSA gifs is a bit much.

Dont worry u gonna be joining him too :youngsabo:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Im not a fan of that ignore stuff, i kinda feel like im the one thats running away from a problem, but dont worry when u start acting normal cut all this faq shyt out and get the soulja boy movement moving and making dope beats again. We will stop sonning u but until that

:heh:
Haven't done anything that isn't normal. I post about social issues and post pics of attractive women. You losers are the ones who run into threads talking about me. Three threads with my name in the title in one day. For someone you "hate" you sure do a shytty job at ignoring me. No one is forcing you to read my posts. shyt you saw my name in this thread and like moths to a flame ALL of you came in here. Why? Because you can't go a day without getting a daily dose of gossip about me. Actions speak louder than words and you people love it, but you just hate the taste. Never made beats or been a fan of Soulja Boy. I don't even listen to 99% of hiphop so miss me there. This persona that you fear so much was created by each and every one of YOU.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
much sooner that you'll be giving more :duck: about how you let some fakkit chump in you in your car because you owed some bytch a "favor"

Soon as you stop hiding ya hate for sistas under the whole black community angle. :childplease:

just keep :troll: though cause

well u will see :jawalrus:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Dude is on that TJ Sotomayor tip. I was watching one of his vids today and he was blaming the cops beating up this innocent black man on black single mothers. I'm just like :what: :comeon:. Tommy is jumping the shark now. Grain of salt. Then there's his Jaque Negro channel. :dead:

Daps
With good counsel, a gentleman such as I... elegance and nobility personified, refrain from such voyeuristic gatherings...

but... tis senses thee past month have bared witness, a mad man conversing and engaging in tantrums akin to the fairer sex. Enough!

Thine name hath been placed under the list of thee ignobles.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is on that TJ Sotomayor tip. I was watching one of his vids today and he was blaming the cops beating up this innocent black man on black single mothers. I'm just like :what: :comeon:. Tommy is jumping the shark now. Grain of salt. Then there's his Jaque Negro channel. :dead:

the context of this post is straight up mysterious :wow:

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
With good counsel, a gentleman such as I... elegance and nobility personified, refrain from such voyeuristic gatherings...

but... tis senses thee past month have bared witness, a mad man conversing and engaging in tantrums akin to the fairer sex. Enough!

Thine name hath been placed under the list of the ignobles.

The motherfukking GAWD is back :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::lawd:baby jesus

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps

Thine name hath been placed under the list of thee ignobles.

:dead:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
i'll just leave this here and finish this chicken..
351bnye.jpg

that hiv acne is killing him softly.

a0yqua.jpg

Is this him!? Got damn he got a big ass nose...

Anteater.gif