Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I wish it was a option that could hide his post without him knowing, like he could make a million threads and we cant see one. :russ: yeah man homie would be ready to commit that.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I wish it was a option that could hide his post without him knowing, like he could make a million threads and we cant see one. :russ: yeah man homie would be ready to commit that.

I'd actuality enjoy that chimpy. You'd commit that if you couldn't talk about me everyday. I'm not losing you. You're losing me. Being able to post without losers trying to fight for no reason? :ahh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i'll just leave this here and finish this chicken..
351bnye.jpg

that hiv acne is killing him softly.

a0yqua.jpg

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

I'd actuality enjoy that chimpy. You'd commit that if you couldn't talk about me everyday. I'm not losing you. You're losing me. Being able to post without losers trying to fight for no reason? :ahh:

U like calling blacks monkeys huh?

How would ya family feel bout that?

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
*insert repetitive monkey Cat Piss who pms me and follows me around all day everyday. :smugdraper: Another clown who will NEVER be able to put me on ignore. Don't worry though. You're on mine. :win:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can't do it, despite **** being weird. he's often correct in his assessments of the black community.

:yeshrug:

that whole luxie thing is fukked up though, and responding to post with those LSA gifs is a bit much.