Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
St louis
The Coli has on it's tranny proof shades and cant
read anything posted by derek (limp dikk in the booty ****) bishop-
Coli staff and supporters.

a0yqua.jpg

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
They should. I don't really have a problem with him and his bizarre behavior, but every time this nikka makes a post he derails the thread he's in because even when he's on point, he can't say some shyt without making it inflammatory or without it sounding like some flamingo flaming fruity type shyt. So everybody quotes his ass to death, ending up in some convo that vaguely resembles the actual topic and that goes on for far too long because he's willing to argue every point past everybody else's level of interest; he turns these threads from an actual discussion to a verbal battle of attrition.

So yeah, banning him might be for the good of the coli, and maybe for himself too, because if he's really ****, then it's obvious that he's gender confused and suffers from dissociative identity disorder, probably developed as a way to cope with all of the online bullying he's encountered over the years. Force this nikka to log off so he can go find his true self or some shyt.

:ohhh: i think i remember villian mentioning something like this years ago. this kid is mentally unstable. it all makes sense now. this whole time i thought he was just a gaywad

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You guys are late though. That shyt got added last night. No more nikkas following you around in threads trying to beef for no reason. :ahh: If only the addon patch could work so you could make yourself invisible to certain members who harass you. I mean how hard is it to fix that shyt? Putting me on ignore benefits me more than it does you. I don't remember ever following anyone else around or quoting them trying to start shyt so you're doing me a favor.