Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

cook

Banned
Daps

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

The :ahh: is the official seal of the movement.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

it doesnt work for staff
goun3.gif

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
They should. I don't really have a problem with him and his bizarre behavior, but every time this nikka makes a post he derails the thread he's in because even when he's on point, he can't say some shyt without making it inflammatory or without it sounding like some flamingo flaming fruity type shyt. So everybody quotes his ass to death, ending up in some convo that vaguely resembles the actual topic and that goes on for far too long because he's willing to argue every point past everybody else's level of interest; he turns these threads from an actual discussion to a verbal battle of attrition.

So yeah, banning him might be for the good of the coli, and maybe for himself too, because if he's really ****, then it's obvious that he's gender confused and suffers from dissociative identity disorder, probably developed as a way to cope with all of the online bullying he's encountered over the years. Force this nikka to log off so he can go find his true self or some shyt.
i needed a project to do in psychology and this was the disorder I chose:stylin:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
i needed a project to do in psychology and this was the disorder I chose:stylin:

You have me on ignore yet you always up threads with my name in the title...
To everyone else I have no idea who you lames even are. It doesn't hurt when someone who I don't even know exists has me on ignore.

Daps

You have me on ignore yet you always up threads with my name in the title...
To everyone else I have no idea who you lames even are. It doesn't hurt when someone who I don't even know exists has me on ignore.

ACTUALLY it was to give props for this suggestion because it's an interesting topic, ****. But since you probably have all these bookmarked/subbed, please show me where that has actually happened.

wouldn't have upped it had I not been starting this today either

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
ACTUALLY it was to give props for this suggestion because it's an interesting topic, ****. But since you probably have all these bookmarked/subbed, please show me where that has actually happened.

I don't but I'm sure people who like to make conspiracies on who total strangers they've never met on the internet would. And :comeon: You stay upping this shyt.

Daps
lettuce compare 4(now 5 posts) to yr 68 posts and with me otherwise posting in here before when the thread was active.

fakkit. nice try tho

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

:whoa: don't be quoting that fagg off up in here. I hadn't seen it's words in weeks:ahh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Meach you've quoted me 5 times this week alone. You nikkas say you have me on ignore yet think about me 24/7.... who thinks about people they are ignoring? The few I have on ignore don't exist to me.