Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Shoutout to my nikkaz though. Let's talk about Khrysti Hill. Isn't she bad?
1bMzb.jpg

ITRNV.gif

VqzGN.jpg

dASlA.jpg

swugn.jpg

IdPSI.jpg

8aj19.jpg

Somethin about this chik. :ohlawd:

not really :scusthov:

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
this is why women shouldnt cheer for
a son who make girls jealous with his double
dutch skills....

this is why women shouldnt let their sons play
the tamborine in church...
:sadbron:

scust at dereks up bringing...
yeah we know.....you cant see it because were all on ignore
yet you reply twice to each post....we know:sadbron:

a0yqua.jpg

While the rest of us watched pro wrestling as kids and looked up real men like Macho Man Randy Savage, Ultimate Warrior, Bret Hart, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Cowboy Bob Orton; **** was lip synching Christina Aguilera's "Geenie in a Bottle" while looking in the mirror.

Mikael Blowpiff

#LosIngobernabrehs
Daps
[ame="http://soundcloud.com/romeo-omari-monroe/pink-champagne"]This has that geisha swag though[/ame]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
just banish this fakkit to the bushes or something

They should. I don't really have a problem with him and his bizarre behavior, but every time this nikka makes a post he derails the thread he's in because even when he's on point, he can't say some shyt without making it inflammatory or without it sounding like some flamingo flaming fruity type shyt. So everybody quotes his ass to death, ending up in some convo that vaguely resembles the actual topic and that goes on for far too long because he's willing to argue every point past everybody else's level of interest; he turns these threads from an actual discussion to a verbal battle of attrition.

So yeah, banning him might be for the good of the coli, and maybe for himself too, because if he's really ****, then it's obvious that he's gender confused and suffers from dissociative identity disorder, probably developed as a way to cope with all of the online bullying he's encountered over the years. Force this nikka to log off so he can go find his true self or some shyt.

sm0ke

Lin Kuei
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
it creeps me out when i read his posts, man. i don't even read the name, but i skim past a post of his, get a chill up my spine, check the s/n and yup, it's one of ****'s usernames.

:no: