Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol @ mods upping this thread without anyone posting in it.... yeah I caught that. No idea who any of these jobbers are either so...Oh, you hate me? That's weird I've never even talked to you before. I could die today and you people will still wake up thinking about me everyday.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
bumped for fat chicks that make good koolaid.
a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
No one cares that a bunch of nobodies who I made cry finally decided to put me on ignore because they finally realized I'm smarter than them and they can't hold their own against me in a debate. People fear greatness. That is why this site fears me. This thread is like a month old. Move the fukk on. I really think some of you will be thinking about when you're 70 years old. I'm happy you guys put me on ignore because I've never posted at any of you without you posting at me first. Less headaches? Hellz yeah!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
And while I'm still giving this lame thread attention. I find it funny how the same dude who says I post too feminine is the same dude who said "Ain't you supposed to be a chick? You postin too manly. I see you slippin." a few months ago. More proof this site is sheep who can't think for themselves. Either I'm posting too feminine or too masculine. It can't be both.