Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If this thread ever went to page 2 i'd probably leave coli for good. Enough with the regurgitated bs.

tumblr_mb5mm7VsBG1qeu577o1_1280.jpg

:takedat:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I'll add you on the list right along with him , brotha.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
This shyt is still going and **** is still posting. :russ:

Yo my first encounter with "****" was on SOHH when it was using the SN "Lime Crush" I think. And at first I just assumed it was a female which is strange because I don't even recognize all the females as females immediately.

Anyway I remember it made a post saying something about intentionally not revealing it's gender and trying to be neutral or some shyt (:childplease:). I was thinking oh this is a chick trying to act like a dude. Then people started calling it "****" and had pics and everything. They immediately recognized the style.

Now we at the [oli (that's how you gotta spell it on :hamster: :laff:), now we over here and it's a character called "Sierra Mist" posting exactly the same. :stopitslime:

I didn't even realize the name change but it was no doubt the same person. I had to think about it, "it" had some other lemon lime soda as a name last go around.

It's definitely that "Lime Crush" person so yeah, it's gotta be ****. :comeon:

It is a fukking weirdo yo. :russ:

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I read through some of those threads that got linked... This is some straight up csi fbi crime solving shyt. Y'all need to apply for the nsa smh but yeah this might be some of the most interesting poster related shyt ive ever seen. Especially considering I thought mist was a girl, and normally based in posting style it's not hard to tell who is male or female, but regardless I never gave a shyt. I just find this hilarious...

killacal

Banned
Daps
It said im still a better poster then 90% of the forum :russ:

Youre in between stage one and two of recovery you fakkit frog