Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Family%20Guy%20Peter%20and%20a%20dead%20frog.gif

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I couldn't care less whether Sierra Mist is Alabaster or not, but it's amazing how angry this guy has made some of you. Unless you were one of the guys that was effectively duped and solicited by an anonymous entity on a message board for crotch shots....is it really that serious? :merchant:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Wait, I thought that THAT was a girl :ohhh:
Is he ****?
I'm trying to catch up on what I missed :popcorn:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
i knew this nikka was **** mad long ago, i even thought about making a thread but didnt cuz it seemed like you nikkas was rocking with him.

mods can check how long i've had it on my ignore list. i knew for a while.

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
I couldn't care less whether Sierra Mist is Alabaster or not, but it's amazing how angry this guy has made some of you. Unless you were one of the guys that was effectively duped and solicited by an anonymous entity on a message board for crotch shots....is it really that serious? :merchant:

look at killer instinct yall, he simping **** yall :gag:

another thing, everytime **** comes back with a new gimmick/alias it only takes a couple months tops for him to get so wrapped up in it that he starts slipping and reverting back to the old derek bytchup...you can see the mental breakdown he had in this thread and compare it to the dozens of previous breakdowns he had as **** and Luxie, shyts basically identical :dead:

you're a sad pathetic gay lil nikka derek, spamming tumblr pics of women isnt changing anyone's mind about you

your miserable life is a trainwreck, but you mistake us laughing at you for being an internet celebrity :laff: this fukking delusional weirdo fakkit

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
http://www.otbva.com/o/luxuria-exposed-once-n-all-long-t3832.html?t=3832

Ok who is this Luxuria Star/Anjewel Paris :weirdo: - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

i really dont know who derek thinks he's fooling on here, he's the most transparent fakkit on the internet :dead:

what he doesnt get is lying all day everyday on the computer is very hard to keep track of, and you have to keep lying to cover up the other lies....all anyone has to do is look at some old posts to catch **** in his fictitious frog fables, and compare them to old posts of old ****/Lux names to see this is the exact same fakkit :laff:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
anyone who doesnt know sierra mist is **** must not really be familiar with ****

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
anyone who doesnt know sierra mist is **** must not really be familiar with ****

I'm not too familiar with the **** stuff, but this Sierra Mist character always seemed kind of weird to me, even though he makes sense sometimes. It's hilarious how he always feels the need to address his "internet paparazzi" as though he's a real celebrity. I'm surprised he's a guy though, everything about him seems so womanly. :wrist:

colony

Rookie
Daps
This message is hidden because colony is on your ignore list.

Dude keeps upping the thread every hour. nikka really made an alias for the sake of talking to me. :dead: So much for "ignoring".

Loser. :heh:

I have this site mad and I love it. :win:

:leostare: can it still be considered "ignoring someone" when you still respond to my every post? :leon:

fukk up you salamander/frog hybrid. hop off that cum stained lilly pad and drown yourself fagboy

notice how he tried to spam all the ether out of this thread by posting endless pics until 5 am. trying to make the thread hard to read :snoop: another basic 101 troll tactic

but since we're posting pics i got a couple

002d95df55d89728cc5fb0ae18731d33.gif

spent any time recently "studying" with this self admitted he-she?
allykatbaby! - YouTube

a644bdbc525a10e41a487ce958adfc33.jpg

f4bc0866ddde1454bdb4cca4a1764f8c.jpg

0c294768273d123b5b53a3f015267217.jpg