Join the wave. Put Sierra Mist on your ignore list starting now!

Ignore Sierra Moist

• Total voters
Daps
Reppin
St louis
120gnko.jpg

He might cut his dikk off to this one...
2r7qy47.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
i knew dude was a weirdo, but this thread man...

:wow:

he actually hit up a girl he went to school with on facebook, stole her pics and pretended to be her on DOZENS of sites for YEARS...then had the nerve to ask her to hold up signs and take pics of them so he could use them as his own proof pics :gag: :gag: :gag:.....but she never even spoke to him at school and doesnt even know him, he just stalked her like a fukking creep :dead:

672c3416d49ad66f1dd78f5fc42af7bf.png

apologize to stephanie derek

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
he actually hit up a girl he went to school with on facebook, stole her pics and pretended to be her on DOZENS of sites for YEARS...then had the nerve to ask her to hold up signs and take pics of them so he could use them as his own proof pics :gag: :gag: :gag:.....but she never even spoke to him at school and doesnt even know him, he just stalked her like a fukking creep :dead:

:dwillhuh: i didn't know about all of this. his luxie alias gets around

Daps
Reppin
St louis

672c3416d49ad66f1dd78f5fc42af7bf.png

apologize to stephanie derek

such a sick lad that derek is.
if I could slap the shyt outta his grandmother for
allowing his whore of a mama to procreate with
that cotton pantys and satin slippers wearing fakkit he call
dad.....thy would be done.
a0yqua.jpg

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
YOU nikkas and your conspiracy theories. This thread is no different than the other 574 conspiracy threads where you guys "prove"I was ****. It is no diffrent get off my dikk. I'm not even online for 12 hours and you clowns are still talkin about me. :laugh: You losers haven't said ANYTHING new. :comeon: I'm still a better poster than 90% of this site. The funniest shyt is you guys just repeat the same shyt over and over and then act liek you're dropping some amazing knowledge.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
After reading all the threads about him,
His character actually reminds me of the homo in the "turkey and cheese god" video.

His pictures of bytches in his profile is top notch though :ehh: :manny:

DenardisPizza

GELATOS, COKE, AVICCI
Daps
Reppin
Briarcliff Manor
YOU nikkas and your conspiracy theories. This thread is no different than the other 574 conspiracy threads where you guys "prove"I was ****. It is no diffrent get off my dikk. I'm not even online for 12 hours and you clowns are still talkin about me. :laugh: You losers haven't said ANYTHING new. :comeon: I'm still a better poster than 90% of this site. The funniest shyt is you guys just repeat the same shyt over and over and then act liek you're dropping some amazing knowledge.

this is the closest **** has ever come to admitting he's **** :snoop: lol @ him editing the post 5 times too...classic ****

years of all this fakkit shyt just because you wanted to convince a couple dudes on SOHH that you actually had a girlfriend (who you invented anyway) :laff: what a miserable fukk

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
This message is hidden because DenardisPizza is on your ignore list.

I blocked your real name. Now I'm blocking your alias. :win:

These dudes must have sent **** their dikk picks to be this mad.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
this entire thread :mindblown:

Got these nikkas mad searching all over the internet to get some revenge on another stranger they've never met before.

shyt is fukking hilarious. But these same dudes are "hard"? Don't think so. Only softies cry over strangers online.

Y'all love this shyt. :wow:

They sure do. This thread hasn't reached page 2 in 3 days. :pachaha: